Wow

Hey guys,
I got few requests asking me to explain the last part.

Jungkook and Taehyung together control the power of lightening. Jungkook alone cannot produce it, nor can Taehyung alone. None of them are true bloods, but together they have the power and strength of a true blood. You can say that both are half true bloods that need each other to be complete.

Rest will be understood in the upcoming chapters.

Luv u all.♥♡♥

*. *. *. *. *. *. *.

How did he end up here?

He laughed dryly as he gulped down a shot of vodka mixed wolfsbane. It burned his throat but the temporary relief felt good.

The ordered for one more and the bartender who was his pack member looked at him worried. Taehyung was not someone to drink a lot at a bar. He liked drinking together with his friends.

It was only his second glass. Why the fuck is this man giving him this look? Taehyung was not even a bit drunk as he kept avoiding anything related to a particular man from popping in his head. But he failed. Over and over.

at school, the day after that, he had expected to hang out with Jungkook and talk more peacefully. To his confusion, Jungkook didn't even bother to look at him.

The first day he thought maybe the raven head was a little awkward or maybe shy?
So Taehyung had approched him.

"Hey, Juju" Taehyung smirked leaning on the locker beside Jungkook's.

The said male turned to look at him, an eyebrow raised at the sudden nickname.

Taehyung chuckled "what? You seemed to like it when I called you that when we both were drunk...."

Jungkook closed his locker sighing "I was drunk at that time. But now I am not. I don't like that name. Don't call me that"

Jungkook moved past him and Taehyung blocked his way "where are you going?"

"To class."

The next day was the same and by the third day, Taehyung was angry. Very angry.
Taehyung waited for Jungkook and pulled him into the boy's bathroom in the top floor. As expected it was empty. He locked the door and pinned Jungkook on it

"What's your deal?"

Jungkook looks at him shocked a little. The brunette glared at him "fucking answer already. Why are you avoiding me?"

Jungkook bit his lower lip and Taehyung was distracted for a second.

"I am not avoiding you." Jungkook answered looking away "I am just awkward."

"Around me?"

Jungkook didn't reply and Taehyung growled as Jungkook's arousal hit his nose.

Fuck!

Taehyung acted on his instincts. He grabbed Jungkook's crotch squeezed it earning a startled moan from the other.

"Are you feeling horny Juju?" Taehyung teased circling his palm.

He didn't know from where all this came. But he had been holding back for too long and he was breaking. He wanted Jungkook. In every way.

Jungkook shut his eyes, breaths coming out in short rapid puffs and hands coming up to grip Taehyung's bicep.

Taehyung leaned over taking Jungkook's lips in his. Molding and swirling his tongue. He began palming at the growing hard-on of Jungkook and kissed his jaw down to his neck.