Grow Some Balls

Hey guys... I've got a tight schedule. This is not edited. Actually none of my chapters are edited
Please excuse the mistakes and typos....

When Jimin had excitedly asked Taehyung for a sleep over and planned out a movie and video game night, he had been too soft to reject the pregnant omega.

Jimin had squealed, jumping around until Yoongi caught him by the arm with a stern look, chiding him
"Stop jumping around pup. The doctor told to be careful, don't you remember?"

Jimin's cheeks had gone red at the nickname which seemed to be reserved for when being scolded by the true blood, while Taehyung burst out laughing so hard that he had fallen off his seat.

He had thought the night would be a very peaceful one. A happy peaceful night he had not had in months. A new peaceful night where he can finally be with his love, his mate.

But he should have expected it to be the opposite when his mate was a jerk and he himself was no better.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT!! DIE! DIE! DIE! GO TO HELL!" Taehyung screamed punching into his controller, playing overwatch.

He honestly didn't know when things went so far that he and Jungkook were both fuming with anger. Though their friends had wanted to play, they suddenly found interest in watching the two alpha mates compete.

But in every means he was loosing to Jungkook. He could literally see his character's downfall and he could almost hear Jungkook's victory laugh.

And it was confirmed when the huge dreadful letters popped on the screen.

GAME OVER

"Ooh! Is baby going to cry?" Jungkook laughed making crying noises "mama get me some milk!!"
His friends were also laughing, including Jimin. Betrayer.

And that was the last straw. He snapped his head glaring at his insufferable mate, grabbing the controls and chucked it on Jungkook's head with full force.
"Fuck you!"

Jungkook was quick to react, his face red from the obvious pain, grabbing the nearest thing which happened to be a bowl of pretzels and dumped it on Taehyung.
"Fuck you too! I won!"

"You cheated!" He shouted, lunging on the other male toppling the both to the floor.

"It not my fault that your dick sings every time I touch you!" Jungkook smirked. The room burst into laughter, and Jin's loud obnoxious laugh stood out the most. Jimin was clutching his stomach, laughing and leaning onto Yoongi.

"What the fuck?!" Taehyung grabbed a pillow smashing it on the ravenette's face, and holding it there, suffocating Jungkook. "Just die, sweetie."

Jungkook thrashed grabbing at Taehyung's arms, trying to get him off with no success.

There was even more laughter.
"Yo, you planning on killing him?" Jin asked still shaking with  laugh.

"What? Does it look like I'm trying to marry him?" Taehyung shot back "die you-"

He was thrown off his mate and he landed on the floor unceremoniously with a loud 'oof', while Jungkook sat up gasping for air and glaring at him "fucking sadist!"

"Serves you right!" Taehyung shot back.

They both sat there, glaring at each other when Youngjae called peace. "Just kiss and make up"

Taehyung scoffed "I'll pass."

"Alright. Fuck and make up"

"I'll definitely pass"