Pretty Ass

It was cold outside. The snow falling steadily and a light wind picking up.
Taehyung brushed off the snow from his shirt as he stepped into the pack house. Perks of being a werewolf included having a high body heat and hence not feeling much cold. Except for Jimin. Taehyung remembered those days when Jimin used to crawl into his bed to cuddle at night when it became too cold for him. Male Omegas had low wolf senses and Jimin got cold pretty fast unlike normal wolves.

The living area was filled with daily evening activities like playing,  gossiping, movie watching after voting selection and so on.

"Hey, where is Jaebum?" Taehyung asked taking a bite from the chocolate Irene was having and it earned him a slap on his arm.

"In his room." Sungjae replied concentrating on the game he was playing, which happened to be candy crush.

Taehyung whistled a random tune and made his way up to Jaebum's room. He simply entered as he usually does to stop dead in his tracks.
Blinking several times to make sure he was not imagining things.

The two figures that had been making out seconds before on the bed looked at him startled.

"What the fuck?!"

Jaebum shifted himself from hovering over the body beneath him and quickly sat up.

"Uh..hi Tae!"

Taehyung looked at the person who was still lying on the bed and blinking back at him dumbly.

"Please tell me you and Jackson aren't fucking each other" Taehyung muttered.

Jaebum chuckled "we were planning to, until you came in"

Taehyung's eyes widened even more "okay. I think I am going crazy"

"Oh come on Tae" Jackson said sitting up.

"Jackson. When the fuck did you start fucking men?"

Jaebum growled and Taehyung looked back even more surprised.
"I am his mate. We are not fuck buddies and I am the first and last man he is going to sleep with"

Taehyung gaped in shock.
"Since when?" He asked his voice hoarse.

Jaebum sighed "can we sit and talk peacefully?"

Taehyung nodded, still shocked,  moving into the room and taking a seat on a chair. "So?"

Jaebum breathed in. " I had known we were mates quite sometime back."

"Okay?"

"Jackson found out two days back"

Taehyung frowned "why two days ago?"

"I think Youngji died two days back." Jackson said his voice cracking.

Taehyung mentally hit himself for making Jackson remind about her. She was his first mate. They had met when Jackson had gone to his mother's pack for vacation. But Youngji had rejected him for some reason that he refused to reveal. Rejected wolves could mate with any other willing wolf. But they would be granted a second chance only if their first mate died. Taehyung understood what Jackson meant.

"Since when did you know?" He asked Jaebum who grimaced.

"Ever since I turned seventeen? I was tempted to pin him down and mate him a couple of times when he hooked up with other girls. But sadly i didn't want to hurt him. And i had a tough time being all normal and cool."

"Yeah. I'll give you that. I never even imagined things like this" Taehyung said.

Jackson blushed a little.