Eleven

When I still lived in the US I had always dreamed of boys being entranced by me enough to follow me around. Now I wish I had never wished for that. How could I have been so stupid?

"Why are you here?" Niall snapped.

I looked down at my empty plate with raised eyebrows, "Getting food. People need it in order to live dipshit." I really wasn't in the mood for this right now.

Niall's eyes narrowed into slits, "Is Angel here?"

"I've told you before asshole. You aren't worthy to call her Angel. When you shorten someone's name it means you care about them. Assholes like you don't have the ability to care. You don't get to call her that. Her name is Angeline," I seethed through clenched teeth.

"Fine." he snapped back, "Is Angeline here with you?" He stressed her name.

"Maybe, maybe not. Not that you care." I turned my back to him and gathered food on my plate.

Looking around I searched for Angeline. She was sitting at out table waiting for the drinks. What if they saw her when I walked back to the table? Would she be mad if she knew I knew they were here?

I guess there was only one way to find out. I walked back to the table and sat down. "Angeline."

"Yeah?"

"Niall and Harry are here." I whispered.

Her gaze darkened with contained fury. "What?! I can't believe them. We can't have a moment of peace on this campus can we? I would think it would be hard to run into them in a campus this size. Fuck life, fuck them, fuck this!" She ranted then narrowed her eyes, "I'm hungry." she got up and stormed toward the buffet.

I chuckled even when she was pissed she found time to be hungry. The lady came back with our drinks, "Need anyting else?" she forced a smile.

"A way to kill someone without leaving evidence." I muttered.

Her eyes widened and she back away slowly before running to the back. I couldn't help myself, I began cracking up. The lady was rude an deserved it but the look on her face nearly killed her.

Angeline came back to the table and looked at me confused, "What did you do?"

"The server lady asked if I needed anything and I said a way to kill someone and not leave any evidence. The look on her face was priceless." I began silently laughing and clapping like a retarded seal.

"Ladies and gentleman the picture of derp beauty." Angeline gestures to me.

I settled down. "Alright I get it, I'm not very attractive when I laugh." I stuck my tongue out.

"Quite the contrary I find it highly attractive." She dropped her voice to a whisper, "I would totally do you." she winked.

I smiled and lowered my voice so only she could hear, "Niall and Harry are behind us aren't they?"

She nodded and I began my retarded seal laugh again. This girl was the best. Harry and Niall now think we're a couple of lesbians. For the win!

I have nothing against lesbians and I know someone's sexuality is not something to joke about. Honestly though, its a story. Don't hate because of that. Just getting that out there because I know someone will flip otherwise.