Twenty Seven

Nearly two in the morning and I just agreed to be Blake Tanner's girlfriend. What the hell is wrong with me? I'm either dreaming or I'm seriously fucking tired.

Blake walked me back to my room before leaving me. Any other day I would have fallen to the ground in a head of happiness but tonight I was pissed at myself. I seriously needed to get some sleep so I can get my head straight.

I laid down in bed and stared at the ceiling for an hour before I gave up on sleep. Who could sleep with so much going through my brain. I got up and paced quietly at the foot of my bed.

I liked Harry, but I also liked Blake and for some reason I had just agreed to be his girlfriend. That's it, someone needs to give Kendall her medication and check her into a mental hospital because I'm about to go crazy.

"What the fuck are you talking about Kendall?" Angeline's groggy voice sounded.

"You sound like shit." I said bluntly.

"Thank you captain obvious. It's almost four in the damn morning and you're up pacing the room and talking to yourself. How the hell is anyone supposed to be able to get any beauty sleep around here?" She ranted.

"I really shouldn't have woken you up, you're being a lot more bitchy than normal."

She rolled her eyes, "Why do you need checked into a mental hospital besides the normal reasons?"

"What normal reasons?" I asked.

"The dream." she said raising her eyebrows at me, or at least I assume she did because I don't have fucking night vision.

"Oh, that! It's not that. I'm a complete idiot Angeline!" I exclaimed.

She snorted a little, "Tell me something I haven't already figured out."

"I'm now Blake Tanner's girlfriend."

"What!? Well I have to say when you left a few hours ago uttering about giving Harry a piece of your mind I never thought it would end with you shedding your single status." she chuckled. "Why the hell was he out so damn early anyhow?"

"No idea, but who knows yes probably a freakish stalker that watches me sleep for hours and waits for me to emerge from my slumber." I tried to say in a creepy voice, but it sounded more like an old man with a frog in his throat.

The lamp by her bed flickered to life, man we really need to get new light bulbs that just turn on. Now I could see Angeline's face, "Oh God make it stop pleeeeeease!" I covered my eyes with my hands.

"You are such a comedian." she said sarcasm lacing her voice. Damn where do I get this? Is sarcasm a shoelace and her voice a damn shoe? I truly need some sleep, no sleep causes Kendall to question her words.

"Why thank you my not so fair lady." I chuckled and sat on the edge of my bed and crossed my legs. "Look Angel I'm sitting 'Indian Style'!" I exclaimed, the gasped. "Oh my God is that racist to say? I'm sorry Native Americans!"

"Are you alright Ken?" she asks sounding worried.

Of course she's worried, I'm acting like a total lunatic. Who wouldn't be worried? This is usually when Kendall sleeps, but I'm not going to do that! I'm going to make her suffer with me through the sleepless night of uncertainty.

"Kendall? You're talking to yourself again." she said.

"I need to start not speaking my thoughts. At least you know this is normal for me at four in the morning. Speaking of which, why the hell am I awake at four in the freaking morning?!" I yelled.

"Kendall quit the yelling you are going to give me a headache. I would like to know why you are up so early tromping around the campus as well." she said sternly.

"Tromping?" I began to giggle. "What a lame word Angel. Maybe you would have used skulking. That word would have been cooler."

"Okay, why were you skulking around campus at nearly four in the morning?" she said dramatically.

"Nope, it is too late for that question. You already used tromping. Skulking is now my word!" I began to celebrate at my word victory.

"Are you alright? Did you hit your head and now need to go to the nurse?" she asked getting up and moving toward me.

I shook my head, "Of course not. Hey, Blake asked the exact same thing! Speaking of Blake, did I tell you that he is my new boyfriend? I don't know if it was real though. What if it was all a dream? If I'm dreaming all of this them that means I can fly if I want to!" I stood up on my bed.

"No, Kendall you cannot," I didn't let her finish but jumped off my bed and fell onto hers with a thump.

"I'm not dreaming, am I Angeline?" I asked, finally starting to feel groggy from my lack of sleep.

"No, no you aren't Ken." she whispered and a moment later I felt the blankets being pulled over me.

"It would have been so cool to fly," I whispered.

"Yes, yes it would have been."

"Will you be here when I wake up Angel? I think we need to talk when I'm awake." I yawned as my eyelids began to droop.

"I'm always here when you wake up. It's what sisters are for."

I felt a smile pull at my lips as I drifted off. I faintly remember whispering, "That's why we found each other," before I began to dream.

So this was a pretty strange chapter but Kendall is kinda like me right now, super tired. Plus it adds some humor to the story. I probably won't even remember writing this in the morning and will be laughing at myself for being stupid enough to write while I was out if it. We'll as always leave a comment anywhere and keep your thumbs twiddling on those screens! Love ya!