Epilogue

Angeline and I walked out of our dorm and locked the door for the last time, "Are we sure that we have everything Angel? The moment we turn in that key is the moment that we lose access to that room forever."

"I don't feel as if I'm missing anything. What about you?"

I shook my head with a smile, "I've been packing for days to make sure that've forget nothing. We won't be coming back here again."

We both turned and looked at the door to room 286, our home away from home for the last four years. This was our final goodbye before we left to begin our college years.

"Better go turn in this key before they begin to think we're having second thoughts about leaving." Angeline chuckled. "I believe that we will have bigger and better places to be now."

I looked down at my hand which still held the key, "I think I'm really going to miss this place." I said sadly, "We made so many memories here and I don't want them to just be forgotten as time passes."

"That's not very likely," Angeline said as she swiped my key from my hand and linked her arm with mine. "I think these memories are ones that we will keep forever."

"I hope so," I whispered as I grabbed hold of my bag and drug it toward the checkout desk.

The line of students waiting to turn in their keys and begin a new journey was at least thirty people long. The wait would be long but worth it.

When Angeline and I had finally turned in our keys we were handed our dismissal slips to leave campus and the two of us raced to the taxi waiting by the gate. As we approached I felt my face split into a large smile. Standing by the taxi was Harry, not the old Harry that was afraid of commitment but a new one that was willing to take chances for a mere promise of love. I liked this Harry and I had a feeling I would for a long time.

"You girls all checked out then?" he asked moving away from the cab.

We both grinned and nodded, "We are now officially graduated!" I cheered.

A few cars down I heard a chuckle and we turned to see Niall standing by a cab with the girl he had used to chase me out of the flower garden with. I had never thought I would be grateful to Niall but I was, just for this.

"Harry I believe you have become so whipped." he chuckled once again. "See you lot around." with a half hearted salute Niall and his girl were in their car and driving off.

"What an ass." Angeline muttered.

"Absolutely." Harry and I responded.

Grabbing both of our bags, Harry careful packed them in the trunk and opened the back door for us.

"I'll sit up front, thanks, I don't feel like getting trapped around all that lovey dovey shit that I know will be going on back there." She walked to the passenger door on the other side of the cab and slid in next to the cabbie. I shrugged and slid in the back with Harry following.

"Where to?" asked the cabbie.

"London airport." I said with a smile, "We're going home."

"Yes ma'am." he nodded and pulled away, leaving the school to disappear into the horizon behind us.

Harry's arm wrapped around my shoulders, "You alright? You look a tad bit sad."

I shook my head, "I'm fine. I'm just going to miss that place." I said laying my head on his chest, "But I'm ready to begin a new adventure with you."

He smiled down at me and placed a kiss on my forehead, "Me too love."

As I watched the school fade into country hills I couldn't help but think of how my life was going to change. I would start college in a few months time back in America and who knows what could happen there. So many possibilities lay just out if reach for now, and I couldn't wait to discover them.

Now we come to the sadest part. Me saying that this book is officially over. I know it's been roughy at time but I'm so glad for everyone who has stayed with me through everything. You are the reason I kept on writing. Especially my very best friend Anonymous-Teen. She helped me so much from helping me with ideas to making the cover and even getting on me to update. I love you girl and I hope everyone enjoyed the book. Now just keep and eye out for the sequel.