Twenty Six

I walked slowly back to my dorm. How would I ever understand my feelings for Harry? Now to add another problem I discover that he had actually been trying.

I shook my head violently, "That doesn't change the fact that he slept with another girl." I yelled at myself.

"Why do you care that he was with someone else? He isn't yours." I argued back.

"But I want him to be." I sighed.

Why do guys have to be so confusing? I wish that I could just find a simple guy for once. I kept walking, or tried to, but a wall of a boy blocked my path. I bounced off of him and fell on my butt.

It definitely wasn't like in the books where the guy reacts quickly catches you before you hit the ground. "Oh gosh, I'm so sorry about that." a deep voice said quickly.

I groaned, "Tell that to my butt."

His hands clasped mind and pulled me to my feet, "I'm very sorry butt of the really cute girl I bumped into."

I looked up and my eyes connected with the most gorgeous brown eyes I had ever seen. An audible gasp escaped me. This guy was utter perfection. His brown hair had caramel highlights to it and he had it styled so that the front curved into a quiff. I usually hated those hairstyles because it always looked like guys tried too hard with them but with him it just looked natural.

He smiled and it took my breath away. I usually hated when girls said that but my god, that smile was gorgeous! "Oh, um, h-hello." I finally managed to get out.

His smile quickly turned to a worried frown, "Are you alright? Did you hit your head, love?"

I could have died right then and there and I would have died happy. Snap out of it Kendall the cute guy asked you if you were okay! "Oh! Y-yes I'm fine."

His hands rested on my shoulders, "Are you sure? I could take you to the nurse. I'm sure she'll be available."

I shook my head, "No, I'm fine. I was just... caught off guard with seeing you."

He smiled again, "Not sure if I know what you mean but I think it might be a compliment, so thanks."

"Wait, why are you out walking the grounds so late?" I had finally mentally kicked myself enough to speak in intelligent sentences.

He chuckled, a deep sound that made me smile a little, "Couldn't I ask you the same thing?"

I gave him an approving look, "Touché Mr. Handsome."

He smiled again, "Mr. Handsome? I'm not too sure about that, but thank you. So what has you awake at this hour?" he asked.

"Boys." I grumbled.

"Boyfriend trouble?" he asked.

"Not exactly, I don't have a boyfriend." I said a bit sadly.

"Maybe I can offer a solution to your boy problem." he smiled.

I raised my eyebrows, "How would you be able to do that?"

"Like this. I really like you Kendall, would you like to be my girlfriend?"

My eyes widened, "We just met, how do you even know me?"

He chuckled, "We've been in the same math class for nearly four years."

"Blake? Oh my gosh I didn't even recognize you. This is what is wrong with the dark, you can't tell a dang tree from a car!" I exclaimed.

Blake chuckled again, "Sorry I probably should have told you who I was instead of assuming that you knew."

"Yes." I smiled.

He looked confused, "Yes what?"

I chuckled this time, "Yes, I will go out with you."

He smiled and I felt ecstatic. No more worries about my decisions concerning Harry. I had been crushing on Blake since we arrived here I had just never believed that he would like me.

Yes, it's a short chapter but it was one filled with some action. Besides drama is always amazing... As long as it stays in the story. Comment and tell me what you think.