-Let the fun begin? [Chapter 7]

Ashley's POV:

The next few days were pretty much just spent catching up on some school-work, driving Ellie places and texting the boys. The day before I was due to move in with the boys, I was packing, when an un-familiar number rang my phone, I answered cautiously.

“Hello?”

“Ashley?”

A male voice that I didn’t recognise said through the phone loudly.

“Umm yeah, who’s this?”

“Owen”

“Sorry, but who’s Owen?”

‘Owen’ laughed a deep bellowing laugh.

“The bearer of your bracelet”

I looked to my wrist, it wasn’t there.

“Are you-“

“Yep”

He must have been the guy that was at the flat I spent the night at the other night, and he has my bracelet, I have no clue who this guy is and I bloody well hope that I didn’t sleep with him.

“Oh”

Was all I could think to say.

“Do you want me to bring it to you?”

“Yes please, I’ll text you the address”

“Cool, I’ll explain when I get there”

We ended the call and I felt sick, what if this guy was a total creep? Guess I’ll find out. I text him the address and decided to change into something nicer, just some jeans and a top and cardigan.

About half an hour the same guy from the sofa at the flat arrived, smiling at me, I let him in and we talked for a bit, he explained to me that we had got really drunk at the club and some of his friends dropped us at his flat since they had no clue who I was or where I lived, he doesn’t think we slept together and I hope he’s right.

We talked for a while longer and he got the message that I wanted to be left alone since it was like 10:15 I had an early start tomorrow and I hardly know the guy.

“Right, okay, I guess I’ll see around then”

I nodded, forcing a smile, then before I knew it he leaned in a kissed me, I don’t know why but I let him and began kissing him back, we were making out for about 10 minutes before I pulled away, what just happened and why? I don’t even think I like him like that.

“I’ll call you”

He smiled, I nodded simply and he left, I just sat there on the sofa, wondering why the hell I just did that. I clutched my bracelet in one hand as I walked upstairs to go to bed.

-

The next morning I woke up at 6 and showered immediately, I dressed and applied the norm make-up and straightened my hair and tied it in a high pony-tail.

I ran down the stairs and greeted my parents since I hadn’t seen them in about a week. I hugged them both and my Mum shoved a bowl of cereal in front of me that I ate quickly, shoving spoonful’s in between talking to her.

“Are you sure you’re okay with it all Ashley though, it’s a big change you know”

I nodded, re-assuring her.

“Awh my little baby’s all grown up moving in with 5 teenage boys for 6 months, what was I thinking?”

She ruffled my hair as I scrunched up my face and fixed my hair.