-I won't see you until forever...[Chapter 44]

Ashley's POV:

Even with my eyes closed I could tell that morning was just around the corner. There were all different signs that signalled a new day was coming, tweeting of the birds outside awakening with you to the new day. The light itself, eliminating the darkness that is the night. If you live in an organised household then the heating clicking on at a convenient time so there is time for it to heat up the house before anybody has to drag themselves from the covers. Maybe a slightly more personal sign, Niall kissing me and whispering to me that it was time to get up. A rare thing happened to me at this point in time, all of those things happened at once and that was when I was sure, that it defiantly, was almost and if not then defiantly morning.

The bird’s song was first before I opened my eyes, a high and melodic tune that I sometimes did and sometimes didn’t hear in London. Then the churning and gushing of water running through pipes as the heating activated itself. And then the one that I was looking forward to the most, my personal reason.

“Good morning beautiful”

His voice was a husky whisper as his lips lingered on mine capturing them in a light and quick kiss as I opened my eyes to immediately meet his a smile forming instantly at the sight of his eyes and just him first thing in the morning even if I only had feel asleep 2 and a half hours ago.

“Morning”

I replied as he pecked my lips again just as quickly as before as he pulled back the covers re-placing them over me and stumbling over to the window and pulling back the curtains. The last sign arrived and sunlight splashed the room as it began to rise and the day really did begin. When in reality it had begun 5 and a half hours ago and we were awake to witness it but for everyone else, this was it.

“We have like half an hour, 45 minutes pushing it…think you can manage it?”

He asked opening his suitcase and picking out some clothes and chucking them onto the end of the bed. He ran a hand through his hair messing it up before smoothing it back out, I never understood why he did that every morning. But then again, he doesn’t understand a lot of the things I do to my appearance every morning either.

“I won’t shower and then I should be ready in like 20 minutes”

“20 minutes?”

He said in dis-belief and I nodded biting my lower lip.

“I’ll be nice to you and won’t wear as much make-up, okay?”

He smiled looking up at me.

“Good, I love you”

“I love you too”

I smiled throwing back the covers and standing up and after studying the satisfied look on his face I remembered that I had slept in my under garments last night, well it wasn’t even night, early morning. I re-assured myself that it was no different to a bikini and remained cool and collected as I gathered some fresh under-wear and clothing in my arms then stood back up.

“Going to get dressed now”

I announced an awkward tone lurking in my voice as I sauntered to the bathroom.

“Ashley you’re beautiful”

He called after me as I shut the door. I bit my lip smiling to myself as I leant against the door. I’m so lucky.

I promised Niall I wouldn’t wear as much make-up as usual so I did my best to keep that to a down low, applying mascara, eye-liner and a pinky lip gloss. We were only going to the airport but I knew that there would still be a lot of pictures taken whether it had been leaked or not when we were leaving people would find a way. And I didn’t even want to think about what it would be like arriving back in New York. Would it kill to just be treated normally for once?