-She won't be able to handle it [Chapter 30]

Ashley's POV:

“Everything’s different now and it’s your entire fault!”

I screamed into the darkness as tears rolled my cheeks. Ellie, Faye and all the boys apart from Niall stood on the opposite end of the beach, over-exposed and distant staring past me like zombie’s their face’s expressionless. Ahead of me behind John was Niall, he stared straight at me but his face was too blank, I tried to reach him but there was some kind of force stopping me.

The waves were crashing againt the sand licking at my my bare feet the water cold and sharp as it teased my skin then retreated back into itself and returning again but the unusal thing was it made no sound, everything was so silent. And at this point I realised that I no longer like silence, it signals something going wrong, it's scary.

John laughed to himself as glint of silver caught my eye as his hand fumbled in his pocket.

“Everything happens for a reason darlin’!”

He said calmly and with that he brought out a knife and stabbed it into my chest.

-

I woke up with tears rolling down my cheeks the same as in my dream. It was just a dream, a nightmare more like. I was hot and sticky and my hair stuck to my face with the sweat on my brow. I was halfway off the bed Niall next to me but not touching me his arms still in the position they were when we fell asleep holding me but I had obviously rolled away during my sleep.

I rolled out of the bed not really caring what time it was I just knew it was early. I went to my room and switched on the shower. The sun was just rising and it highlighted the dust that danced in the air around my bookcase as it shone through the chinks in the curtains. I took my camera from my bedside table and knelt down on one knee as I captured the picture several times before replacing my camera and pulling off my hot and sticky pyjamas and chucking them onto the heated tiles of my bathroom floor.

I tipped my head back as the warm water tumbled around my body washing away the sweat that had stuck to my skin and the tears that stained my cheeks making my eyes sting. It’s not that often I cry in my sleep I guess just the feeling of him watching us at the beach last night, not doing anything just watching us the whole time kinda freaked me out, the whole fact that he’s still here hanging around watching me freaked me out.

I wanted to go out for a run, I really did but I didn’t know if I could bring myself to go out into the lanes and stuff on my own this early since he was still here waiting and watching me. I guess he was stalking me in a way. It was likely that he would follow me anywhere if he was really serious about stalking me, anywhere. He has money, he’d get a plane to follow me to a different country if he had to and that was freaky, something needs to be done.

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud bang of something hitting the bathroom window, I heard the thing fall to the ground then it would return again colliding with the thick glass of the window as it bounced back off. I looked at the window I couldn’t see anything mainly because the blind was down and it wasn’t coming open anytime soon.

“Shit”

I whispered as it hit the window again. Something was out there chucking whatever it is at my window. Calm down Ashley, maybe it’s just one of the boys, it’s probably Louis. Then the handle to open the window rattled moving up and down behind the blind. My heart rate quickened to a rate it had never reached before, not even in the scary movies I’m made to watch here. I turned off the shower quickly getting out and wrapping my towel around me with one final look at the window I slammed the door behind me locking it. I ran to my bedroom window too scared to look outside I pulled the curtains shut so no light was getting in. I dropped my towel quickly pulling on some underwear, some tight sweats and a tank top.