-Polaroid pictures, prom night and parties [Chapter 50]

Ashley's POV:

“So”

Faye said spreading out the various Polaroid’s in front of us on my bed.

“You had a fight, you went to the park, he came and found you, you made up, Luke was there, you came back here, played Xbox and then you walked miles to go to a cute little café and almost fell in a river on the way back?”

She concluded raising her eye-brows at me as she placed the last picture in front of me.

“Yeah, exactly”

I agreed biting my lower lip as I scanned all the old memories spread out in front of us.

“Wow”

Was all she said.

“You should hear what we did in Ireland if you find that surprising”

“I don’t know if I want to”

She laughed slightly crossing her legs and settling herself on my covers.

“But tell me, some of it, not all of it. I don’t want to hear the dirty details”

“Shut up”

I giggled as I cast my mind back to the few days I spent in Ireland with Niall.

“We decided to walk the long way home and we went through all these fields and then there was this river and he persuaded me to jump in so we did and then it started to tip it down with rain and he kissed me, because we like to be cliché”

“That’s quite cute, actually”

I smiled.

“And earlier that day he took me to this really pretty lagoon and we spent like the whole afternoon there, it was amazing. I have pictures”

I mused holding my phone out and showing her the pictures we had taken there.

“Awh, sweet. You two are so loved up you know”

“Not as bad as you and Harry”

As I said this I remembered mine and Harry’s little game of truth in the hotel room. Not just how it ended but how it started and everything in-between as well.

Have you banged Niall yet?

Why not?

Yeah, I’ve banged Faye.

What would you do if I kissed you right now?

We’ll continue this.

I pondered on whether I should tell Faye. I figured that maybe it’d be funny to turn this on Harry, force him to tell her himself. Ever since Harry asked me that and caused me and Niall to have our first fight me and Niall have been forever pranking him and black mailing him into doing things he really doesn’t want to do, it’s been good and maybe I have the next instalment forming in my head right now.

“I don’t know, maybe we’re equal now”

“Oh so you admit that you’re over the top sometimes?”

“It’s not like you’re not over the top now. I mean err come on Ash, who hasn’t since the pictures they’ve got of you? Pretty heated if you ask me!”

As she said this she slid a magazine my way which had several pictures of me and Niall in a kind of collage form spread over the page, I wasn’t in the mood to read their crap that would be inside the article so I decided I’d read it later, just scanning the pictures.