-He has a motive, a big one [Chapter 31]

Ashley's POV:

“I don’t care about that; it has nothing to do with this conversation! All I’m saying is you could at least and try and notice that you have a life beyond her!”

I stood in the corridor upstairs my hair dripping from the shower as I listened to the argument going on downstairs. I was home before them so I decided to go and shower and stuff before they got back hoping that maybe the tension would have died down a bit before I saw them but clearly not.

“Niall has a point Harry. Things have been a bit…different lately”

Liam chipped in a lot calmer than Niall or Harry were.

“Oh, well I see how it is let’s all gang up on Harry! I’m well aware I have other things in my life apart from her she’s just something important in my life, you’re hardly one to talk Niall!”

“To be fair, at least Niall still talks to us”

Zayn said and I waited for the anger Harry would get from people taking Niall’s side against his.

“I’m fucking talking to you now”

“Not very nicely though…”

Louis said which surprised me since he was normally one to stay out of arguments such as these.

“What do you want me to do?”

Harry asked calmer this time.

“We’re not asking you to do anything drastic; we just want to feel as if your still you know, our curly headed thing because it doesn’t feel like it at the moment…”

“One way of putting it Nialler…”

Liam mumbled.

“Well I am, and you’re still our leprechaun, right?”

Harry said and even from here I could hear the smile in his voice.

“Always”

I smiled to myself going back to my room to change.

“There you are, finally. Are you alright babe?”

Zayn said wrapping me into a strong hug as I entered the living room. I nodded embracing his hug.

“Err; I’ll do the hugging here thank you”

Niall said entering the living room with a bag of crisps in his hand. Zayn laughed as he released me into Niall and I got my second hug of the past minute.

“Are you okay, now?”

He said quietly as he kissed my forehead. I nodded again.

“I’m hungry, can we have some dinner?”

“Sure”

Niall said as we sat down onto the sofa.

“Can we order a pizza? I can’t be bothered to cook”

Harry said.

“Yeah, you do it”

Liam said chucking Harry his phone and a mischievous grin played across Harry’s lips, oh no.

About 10 pizzas and a lot of cans of Fanta later we had finished our tea; this is what happens when you live with 5 boys.

“Come and talk to me upstairs?”

Niall whispered to me. I nodded and he grabbed my hand as I followed him up the stairs and to his room. I sat on his bed with my back against the wall while he began talking to me while picking up various hoodies and cardigans off his bedroom floor.