-Doubting the truth [Chapter 20]

Ashley's POV:

Faye was meeting us at the studio so I guess that saved a rather awkward car ride with the freshly broken ex’s who didn’t break it off in the best of ways from what Faye’s told me. It was a strange life swap really; Faye was always the one in the spotlight, the beautiful one with the perfect hair and face, perfectly slanted cheekbones, soft skin with hazel brown eyes and dark wavy hair and a killer fashion sense which only her would be able to pull off she was a lot of boy’s dreams and I am quite sure she’s the girl who ends up on all the pervy teenage boy’s bedroom walls who think they’re going to marry her one day as she sits on their wall wearing some kind of revealing outfit. The girl who normal teenage girls have to compete with trying their best to copy her dress sense and make-up, doing their hair like her in the hope that maybe one day the boy they like will like them maybe even better than Faye Edmunds but she is and always will be the perfect girl and Harry lost a good one there, he doesn’t realise how lucky he got.

I always kind of lived in her shadow the same as I’ve lived in Ellie’s. She always had the perfect boyfriend or if not a completely hot guy chasing after her who she’d simply dismiss setting her standards high. She hung out with celebrities while I was stuck at home eating ice-cream and watching her on TV. Now everything was swapped, I was the one with a perfect relationship with the perfect boy and who was living with celebrities. It’s strange how in the space of a few weeks somebody’s life can totally flip.

Faye arrived wearing what could only be a classic Faye outfit, a leopard print skirt which came to just over mid-thigh which was secured with a thin black belt around the top, a white t-shirt with a pretty print on it, a beige beret sat on the side of her head with a flat bow on the side. She was wearing knee high black socks with lace up wedges over the top of them and her dark brown hair was to the side and tumbled down to her waist in the form of beautiful loose curls. She lifted her sunglasses as she smiled at me her perfectly shaped red lips showing off her white teeth. Harry stared at her his mouth a perfect O shape as she strutted confidently over to us, greeting me with a hug and she said her hellos to the boys and Zayn obviously didn’t fail to compliment on her on how she looked as Harry stood there awkwardly, I watched as their eyes met for a few seconds, it wasn’t clear what emotion Faye’s eyes held but it was written all over Harry how much he still liked her. The boys picked up on this whispering between them Harry was completely oblivious to this mesmerized by how amazing Faye looked for somebody who just yesterday was suffering from the pain Harry had caused her just two days ago. So much had happened since then and it was difficult to believe where I even was with my life right now. Dating Niall Horan and living with One Direction, I felt pretty special knowing that a lot of girls would kill to be me right now.

“Does he want it to make it any more obvious? If looks could kill”

Niall whispered to me and I held back a giggle as we watched Harry who appeared to be in a world of his own.

“Styles! We have to go now….you know rehearsals?”

Louis said clicking his fingers as Harry snapped out of his daze, running his hand threw his curls and shaking his head.

“Right, yeah…let’s go”

He said dragging his eyes away from Faye who seemed somewhat un-comfortable as she was fully aware of the hard stares Harry was giving her. Niall scoffed a laugh when Liam shot him a look he turned it into a cough.

“See you later then, have fun”

Niall said as I stood on my tip-toes as he kissed me trying not to make it too deep as we were being watched by 5 other people, two of which had been doing the same less than a week ago.