-He would never like me [Chapter 12]

Ashley's POV:

I woke up with Niall’s arm around me and my legs tangled over his it made a change to waking up on Owen’s bathroom floor greeted by my own blood stained on the wall. Then I remembered last night, mine and Niall’s kiss, I smiled to myself as I looked at him, his eyes were still shut and he was breathing softly as he rested, I glanced over at the clock and it was 10 o’clock. I knew Louis would be up and possibly Harry, I could hear a female voice singing coming from down the hallway and that was when I knew that Faye was up and in the shower. Then I remembered, she has a shoot today, with me.

I yawned as I pulled out my hairband which was half out now anyway; I raked a hand through my tangled hair then put it back up into a messy bun. I un-tangled myself from Niall and took a look at myself in the mirror, the bruise from where Owen hit me was rising nicely, lovely.  I took one last look at Niall who was still asleep half leant against the wall and half against his pillow, there was a dent in the duvet where I had slept, right next to him.

Yes I do like Niall maybe a bit more as a friend but I don’t think I’m ready to rush into a relationship just yet and I hope he feels the same, if he even likes me at all and if he doesn’t then that’s pretty damn awkward.

I slipped my sandals back on and closed the door too as I skipped down the hallway in a really good mood for first thing in the morning, maybe it was because of Niall or maybe because I was just glad to be back here, I don’t know but I’m sure glad I’m happy for once.

I passed the main bathroom colliding with Faye as she came out, her mousey brown hair hung down her back, she had a crème towel wrapped around her tucked in underneath her arm-pits she was clutching a pink wash bag in her hand which had mini bottles of shampoo and conditioner and shower gel inside of them, organised.

She smiled at me showing her perfect white teeth, she looked beautiful and natural when she smiled like that with no make-up on.

“See you’re ready for when you spend the night then”

I said gesturing to her wash bag.

“Yep, got to be prepared”

She said winking at me, which made me wonder if her and Harry were you know, doing it. But that’s none of my business I suppose, that’s between them.

“When do you wanna leave?”

She shrugged.

“Hour?”

“Tight?”

I asked cringing at the thought of me having to get ready in an hour.

“That’s me”

She said patting me on the shoulder and walking off towards Harry’s room, her now second home. I can’t blame then, they’re in a relationship.

I went to my room the curtains were open since I hadn’t been there since I got back yesterday, it was another sunny day, the leather sofa was hot and burnt the bottom of my thighs as I sat down sorting through the clothes on it trying to find my dressing gown. I shrugged it on and ran down the winding staircase.

Ellie was sat on the sofa with a bowl of cereal on her lap she was watching ‘this morning’ while shoving spoonful’s of the fruit flakes into her mouth she smiled at me as I walked past and I smiled back.

Louis, Harry and Liam were in the kitchen talking in a hushed tone while Harry poured some cereal out into 5 bowls. That left only Zayn and Niall to still be asleep. They stopped talking when Liam spotted me and that made me think that they were talking about me but I shrugged it off and thought that if they were it’d probably just be about how I spent the night with Niall last night or something, whatever, let them talk.