-Whatever that thing is, I'll make it happen [Chapter 28]

“LET’S GO SHOPPING!”

I woke to Louis’ hollering throughout the house and I turned over to see the clock it was 8:30, kinda early for people who went out last night. I could hear somebody banging on a wall telling Louis to shut up and go back to bed.

“NO! I WANT TO GO SHOPPING!”

Louis retaliated and I groaned turning back over to face Niall who was already awake.

“Good morning beautiful”

He said kissing the top of my head.

“Morning”

I said groaning. Niall rolled his eyes as Louis continued his desire to show everyone how much he wanted to go shopping.

“I’ll go”

He said pulling back the covers and walking to the door to go and find Louis. I couldn’t help but stare at my Irish boyfriend as he stumbled across the room in his boxers running his fingers through his hair. I led back onto the pillow smiling to myself, my boyfriend, Niall Horan, the one who told me he loved me last night.

“Louis just go back to bed or something, everyone’s still sleeping”

Niall complained.

“But I want to go shopping! Hazza promised me last night!”

Louis whined and soon I heard Harry’s voice emerge.

“It’s true, I did”

Then Faye emerged.

“Guys what’s going on? Louis why are you shouting at eight thirty in the morning and Niall get some clothes on…”

“I’ve just got up Faye, what do you expect…so shut up and enjoy the sexiness”

Niall replied and Faye just dis-missed it, I giggled at Niall.

“I WANT TO GO SHOPPING!”

Louis burst out again and then I heard a door being thrust open.

“Lou! Shut the fuck up alright? I have a banging headache and it doesn’t help when you go running around yelling the house down when I’m trying to sleep!”

Zayn had a go at Louis angrily and then Liam joined in.

“Zayn don’t be so harsh but Louis seriously?”

Ellie’s voice appeared so now everyone was up…but me.

“Guys…what are we all shouting about?”

Her morning voice asked and everyone went quiet. I threw back the covers and went out there now that everyone was up.

“MORNING ASHLEY! I like your outfit, seen it somewhere before?”

Louis exclaimed and I forced a smile nodding bluntly as I wiped sleep from my eyes and raked a hand through my hair.

“Morning”

I mumbled as I walked down the hallway slowly towards them. Zayn stared at me intently, him and Niall being the only ones who really knew what happened last night. I took out my phone and saw that I had several missed calls from Niall and a few messages from the other guys from last night that I had obviously received during the events at the beach last night.

They all stared at me as I put my phone away.   

“What?”

I asked and they all shook their heads going back to their conversation.