twø

a/n: i'm literally in love with dally. help me.

•Y/n's POV•

Selena and I sat in Dallas's car. She sat in the front, while I was in the back.

"Y/n, I didn't know that you knew Tyler," she started.

"I don't really know him that well. He was only in my class one year," I told her.

"I've known him for a while, he's really sweet," she said.

"I bet," I chuckled, remembering how he'd opened the door for me when we were leaving. He did seem nice.

"You guys want something on the way home?" Dallas asked us, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Hey uh, why don't we go to that Starbucks around the corner?" I suggested, thinking about how Tyler said he was going to meet his friend for coffee. I didn't know if he was going to that specific place, but it was the closest, so I assumed he was.

"Sure," he replied.

Soon we arrived at Starbucks, and we all got out of the car.

When I opened the door, I instantly noticed Tyler sitting down with a boy with blue hair, and bright brown eyes. Selena must've noticed me looking over at him because she tapped my shoulder.

"I guess now I know why you wanted to come here," she laughed.

"No! I just like Starbucks!" I exclaimed nervously.

"Don't tell me you weren't just staring at him," she teased, smirking.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes, getting in line behind Dallas.

After we ordered everything, we went to sit down. I didn't really want Tyler to see me, because he'd think I followed him or something. Well, I kind of did follow him. But, of course, Dallas picked a table that was right in front of Tyler and his friend. I tried to turn my head away from Tyler so he wouldn't notice me, but out of the corner of my eye I saw him look at me.

He got up and walked over to my table. "Fancy seeing you here," he chuckled, putting his hand on the table, leaning on it.

"Yeah," I said shyly.

"Well, while you're here, I guess I should introduce you to Josh," he told me. I nodded. "Josh, come here," he motioned his hands towards his friend. Josh walked over and stood beside Tyler.

"This is Y/n," Tyler introduced me.

"Hey," Josh smiled. I smiled back and gave him a small wave.

"Stop being so shy," Dallas laughed, and kicked my leg under the table.

"It's nice to meet you Josh," I finally spoke.

"Anyways, it was great seeing you for the second time today. I've got a lot of homework, so I better get home. See ya guys," he said. He walked out and Josh waved as they left.

"So what'd ya have a thing for that kid or something?" Dallas asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't even know him that well," I contradicted him.

"But I do," Selena said. "And I know that he's super nice. You should get to know him better." I shrugged.

_______________________________

I woke up the next day tiredly.

My parents got to have the guest bedroom while I slept on the floor of Selena's room. I noticed Selena wasn't in the room, so she must be downstairs eating breakfast.

I walked down the stairs, almost losing my balance a few times because of how tired I was.

"Gosh, you're finally up," Selena said. "Hurry and get ready for Church, we're leaving in a few minutes."

I had just realized it was Sunday morning, and I walked upstairs quickly to change. I put on some warm clothes with black leggings, and grabbed a black hoodie because it was really cold out. After I brushed my hair and all, I was pretty much ready. I ran downstairs and sat on the couch, waiting for everyone else.

"It's only me, you, and Dal going. Our parents went to the last mass but the choir is singing at the next one," Selena told me, walking it of the kitchen.

"Where's Dal?" I asked.

"He's in the car. You ready?"

"Yep."

When we arrived, Selena went to go stand with the choir, while Dallas and I went to go sit somewhere else.

When the choir sang, I wasn't really surprised to see that Tyler got to be the lead singer. His voice was really amazing.

_______________________________

When church ended and Selena came over to us, I decided to greet Tyler. I walked over to see Tyler wearing a black sweatshirt, and black pants.

"Hey Tyler," I said from behind him. He turned around and smiled.

"Hey Y/n."

"You know, you sounded really amazing. Your voice is perfect," I told him.

"Thanks," he replied.

"Anyways, see you later," I told him, turning around.

"Wait," he called, and I turned back around to face him.

"Maybe you should have my number. Just in case you wanna call me sometime," he smiled, running his hands through his hair nervously.

"Sure," I replied.

We exchanged numbers, and I walked back towards my cousins, smiling to myself.