six

•Y/n's POV•

I woke up on the floor of Selena's room, where I'd been sleeping since I got here, and tiredly sat up.

The first thing that came to my mind was Tyler.  His cute laugh, his perfect brown eyes... I smiled to myself thinking about him. I really wanted to see him. I felt a spark of happiness as I realized it was Saturday, and I would be able to see him because he wouldn't have school.

The thought of seeing Tyler made me jump off the floor in excitement, and I ran downstairs. I saw Dallas sitting on the couch, watching TV.

"Hey," I greeted him, sitting next to him on the couch.

"You're finally up. It's 1:00," Dallas said.

"Oh, woops. Where's my parents? And yours? And where's Selena?" I asked curiously.

"Your parents and mine went to get a Christmas tree. Selena is at her friend's," he replied.

"Oh, I see," I responded. "I'm gonna go upstairs and change," I said running back up the stairs.

After I changed into black leggings and a shirt, I pulled a black hoodie over my head. I picked up my phone that was lying on the dresser, and decided to text Tyler.

Y/n: Hey, are you busy today?

Tyler: No, how about you?

Y/n: Nope

Tyler: Well, do you maybe wanna come to my house to hang out?

Y/n: Sure!

Tyler: Okay, come over whenever

After he texted me his address, I sprinted down the stairs, stopping when I reached Dallas, who was still sitting on the couch.

"Hey, can you drive me somewhere?" I asked nicely, hoping he wouldn't say no.

"Where to?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Tyler's house," I replied. He still looked confused. "The boy from Starbucks the other day," I confirmed, and he nodded his head.

"Yeah, sure. I'll drive you. Are you guys going on a date or something?" He asked, getting up from the couch.

"N-no," I stuttered.

"Okay then," he said grabbing his keys. "Lets go."

_______________________________

Once Dallas dropped me off, I got out of the car and walked up to Tyler's door. I knocked on it lightly. Only a few seconds later, the door opened to Tyler smiling brightly as he stepped aside to let me in.

"Hey," he greeted me.

"Hi," I replied back quietly.

A boy who resembled Tyler walked into the room, and smiled. He gave me a small wave, and looked over at Tyler.

"So is she that pretty girl you mentioned?" His brother asked, smirking. I froze for a second, and my cheeks turned red. Did Tyler say I was pretty? The thought of it had me a bit flustered.