føur

•Y/n's POV•

Selena had just gotten home from school, and as she came through the door she threw her bag on the floor. I was sitting on the couch, and she walked towards me and stood in front of me.

"Dal wouldn't drop me off at my friend's house on the way home, so now I have to drive myself," she complained.

"He's mean," I replied.

"True. Anyways I'm gonna leave now, so see ya later!" She exclaimed, skipping out the door.

The whole day I was really excited for Tyler to pick me up, as he said he would. He was another reason of why I wouldn't mind moving back to Ohio. Maybe I didn't know him that well, but he was super friendly, and I enjoyed getting to see him.

"So are you going to do anything other then sit on that couch all day?" I heard my moms
voice, and turned around to see her coming in from the other room.

"Actually, yes. Someone is coming to pick me up soon," I responded.

"Who?" She questioned. Do I tell her it's a boy? I really didn't want to tell her because she'd probably freak out and ask me a million questions that I didn't want to answer. But I didn't have any other excuse. Who else would be picking me up?

"Tyler..." I replied, hoping she wouldn't question me any further, but I knew she was going to anyway.

"Who's Tyler?"

"A boy who was in my fourth grade class... who also happens to be in Selena's choir class," I told her, hoping that Tyler would be here soon so I wouldn't have to answer anymore questions.

"Why is he picking you up?"

"To hang out..." I replied, getting a bit frustrated.

"Is he cute?"

"Mom!" I exclaimed, getting annoyed, so I stood up and threw my phone on the couch.

"Alright, sorry," she replied, going into the kitchen.

I then heard my phone go off.

Tyler: Hey, where does your cousin live again?

Y/n: P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney (i'm sorry change the address if you want)

Tyler: Ok, thanks!

A few minutes later, I got another text.

Tyler: I'm outside

I immediately jumped up off the couch and went into the kitchen to tell my mom I was leaving.

"Tyler's outside. Bye mom!" I waved walking towards the front door.

"Bye!" she called back, and I closed the door.

I walked outside into the cold air, and could see tons of snowflakes falling against the ground. I hurried over to Tyler's black car, and opened the door to passenger seat.

"Hey," I smiled, sitting down. I was thankful that the heat was on because I was freezing from just walking down the driveway.