ten

•Y/n's POV•

It was Sunday, so of course we were at church. I was sitting next to my parents, with my aunt, uncle, and Dallas on the other side. Selena was standing with the rest of the choir.

Since Tyler was one of the people holding a microphone, it was definitely easier to hear him over everyone else. His voice really was beautiful- how it went higher and deeper at certain parts. And when he held his voice longer, you could hear a small rasp. I could listen to him sing forever.

Eventually church ended, and I excitedly made my way over to Tyler to greet him. Once he turned around and our eyes met, a cute smile crossed his face and he came up to me.

"Hey," he beamed.

"Hey," I replied.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go somewhere today." He looked at me with a hopeful smile.

"Sure, but I'd better tell my parents," I replied.

"Go ahead. I'll just wait right here."

"Just come with me," I giggled, and grabbed his hand and pulled him over to where my parents were.

"Mom," I called, and tapped her shoulder. She turned around and smiled.

"Yes?"

"I'm gonna go with Tyler today," I explained, and she nodded.

"Alright, that's fine. Your father and I were just going to look around at different houses." She commented.

"Okay, thanks," I responded, and she turned back around.

"So, where are we off to today?" I asked Tyler as we walked out of the church doors into the cold air.

"The park?" He shrugged.

"Sure."

_______________________________

We were walking around the park together, despite the weather being freezing cold. The ground was covered in snow, but most of it was shoveled off on the sidewalk so we didn't have to walk through it.

I looked over at Tyler. His eyes were looking towards his boots as he walked beside me, and both of his hands were in his pockets. The small snowflakes that were falling landed onto his silky brown hair, and his cheeks were a bit rosy from the cold air. He looked to left of him, and I noticed he was watching a few kids building a snowman in the distance. He then looked back over to me with a cute smile.

"Do you wanna build a snowman?" He sang with a hopeful smile. "Come on let's go and play," he giggled, and grabbed my hand, pulling me into the snow. He fell down into the snow, and he pulled me down with him, causing me to land on top of him. He only laughed to himself as I pulled myself off of him.

He began to build it, and I helped him with it. After a lot of giggling and laughing, we finally managed to finish it.

"My hands are freezing," I shivered, rubbing both of my hands together. We were both wearing black gloves, but my hands were still cold.

"Mine are too, but I think there may be a solution," he smiled and took both of my hands, and placed them in between both of his, causing my face to turn red. He rubbed his hands over mine, trying to warm me up.

"Better?" he asked me, his chocolate brown eyes looking into mine.

"Yeah," I replied with a smile. "Thanks."

"No problem." He moved closer to me, our hands still intertwined as his shoulders brushed against mine.

"You're still cold," he spoke, and I realized he must of noticed me shivering.

"A little," I admitted.

"We could go to my house now, if you're too cold," he told me.

"No, it's fine. We can stay a while longer," I said.

We sat like that for about a minute, until one of his hands left mine, and I felt his arm wrap around my shoulder. Since we were already close, I placed my head against his chest, noticing how his heart began to beat faster.

"So you know how I'm gonna play another song at the show?" He spoke up, neither of us moving from our positions.

"Yeah."

"I think I've finally got a name for it. I'm gonna call it 'Oh Ms. Believer'," he explained.

"Can you sing it for me?" I asked him.

"I'll sing the first part," he said.

"Oh, Ms Believer, my pretty sleeper,"

"Your twisted mind is like snow on the road."

"Your shaking shoulders prove that it's colder,"

"Inside your head than the winter of dead."

"I will tell you I love you,"

"But the muffs on your ears will cater your fears."

"My nose and feet are running as we start,"

"To travel through snow, together we go."

His beautiful voice filled the quiet air. He really did sound like an angel.

"I love it Tyler," I spoke, lifting my head off of his chest to look into his eyes.

"Thanks," he smiled, and our faces slowly leaned closer. His arm that was around my shoulder was now cupping my cheek, pulling me closer. Before I knew it, our faces were only an inch apart. He closed his eyes, and I quickly did the same. Our noses touched right before his cold lips pressed against mine, and butterflies flew in my stomach.

He's kissing me...

It was almost perfect- with the wind blowing in our hair and snowflakes falling as he kissed me right there, sitting in the snow.

But I can't be with him. Not until I know that I'm staying for sure, I thought, but pushed those thoughts aside. It didn't matter then. I finally got to kiss him, and that's all that mattered.

He slowly pulled away, and ran a hand through his hair nervously.

"I'm sorry- I uh- didn't realize- um... we should probably go?" He stuttered, his eyes still widened a bit from surprise.

"Y-yeah," I replied. He stood up, and I stood up beside him.

The car ride home was silent. He arrived at Selena's house to drop me off, and I opened he door.

"Hey, I'll see you tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yeah. See ya Tyler," I smiled, and he waved as I closed the door.

I opened the door to the house and walked in, throwing my coat on the couch. I jumped onto the couch, laying on my back as I stared up at the ceiling.

Tyler was my first kiss.

Should I tell Selena?

I probably should.