Part 5

RagLak- Our Cute Love Story (Part 5)

Hi guys i am back with next part of my ff. Thank u so much to all those who commented, voted and silent readers.

***********************************

A room is shown there a boy is sleeping peacefully a person enters into the room silently and does something and comes out. After coming out that person gives hi-fi to another person. A voice is heard

Ap: shona ragu where are u

Swaragini: coming mom (yes they both are swaragini) they go from there. After sometime swaragini, ap, dp, shekhar, janaki and sanskar are sitting on the couch and talking

Ragini: (smirking and slowly says) 3...2...1... boom

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh" they hear a very loud shout and swaragini starts laughing rolling on the floor

Laksh: (shouts) u duckling i will not leave u

Saying this laksh comes out of his room while ragini starts running laughing loudly and laksh chasing and all others also laughs understanding what has happened. So the boy in the room is laksh and ragini applied different colours in different patterns on his face making him look like a joker and when he woke up and saw his face in mirror he was horrified and shouted later he realised and started chasing ragini. Now laksh is chasing ragini and they finally entered gm and ragini ran into her room and about to close the door but in the nick of time laksh stopped and entered the room while ragini widened her eyes and started moving backwards and laksh is moving forward. Finally ragini stopped as she hit the wall and laksh is very near to her she tried to move from the sideways but laksh blocked her way by keeping his hands on either sides of her not letting her to go. He is staring her intensely while she looks at him and their both eyes meet they share cute eye lock. Laksh slowly moves towards her face leaving his hot breath on her face and she closes her eyes feeling his closeness and places her hands on his chest.

Ragini: (whispers while closing her eyes and breathing heavily) jelly i am sorry please let me go

Laksh: (whispers) then let me also apply for u

Ragini: (still closing her eyes) but u dont have colours with u now let me bring them

Laksh: (smiles) no need i can do it in some other way.

Saying this he rubs his left cheek on her right cheek while ragini blushes later he rubs his right cheek on her left cheek and sees her blushing closing her eyes. She is looking very pretty with that blush and colours on her cheeks laksh pecks her lips making her to open her eyes immediately and look at him who is smiling looking at her intensely she feels shy and immediately hides her face in his chest. Laksh laughs and hugs her very tightly and breaks the hug and kisses her forehead lovingly.

Laksh: happy holy my duckling

Ragini: thank u my jelly (kisses his cheek)

Laksh looks at her raising his eyebrow while she lowers eyes blushing and laksh pulls her through waist while she raises her eyes to see him. He moves towards her lips while ragini closes her eyes when their lips were just an inch distance they here a knock on the door which make them jerk immediately.

Sanskar: (knocking the door) lucky if ur romance with ragu is over and if not completed also u can do it later come fast and get ready we need to go to temple for puja.

Laksh: (keeping his head on ragini's shoulder) huh always someone disturbs my romance (ragini giggles while laksh shouts) coming bhai u go

Sanskar: come fast (he leaves from there)