Part 24

Hello everyone so as promised came back with next part. Not able to believe na... I know because even I can't believe that I am on time this time 😆😆

So let us jump into the part.

*****

Laksh is closing Ragini's eyes and standing in front of the beach.

Ragini: (impatiently) still how much time Jelly?

Laksh: all set Duckling. Get ready for the surprise 5...4...3...2...and 1

He removes his hands from her eyes and Ragini makes a SCARED face.

Ragini immediately comes out of Laksh's hold and starts moving back looking at that particular thing.

Ragini: (scared and moving back) no... No... No (started running back) no I will not come NO

Laksh running back of her.

Laksh: arey Duckling I am there na... Don't get scared.. arey wait... Duckling wait

Laksh finally holds her from back through her stomach and lifts her a little. Ragini keeps kicking in air.

Ragini: (scared) no Jelly leave me.. no no I will not come with you... No leave me I don't want to die in this small age... Leave me.

Laksh is Laksh he holds her like that only and moves towards sea.

Ragini: (screaming) leave me you idiot. I Hate you. You want to kill me. Ahahaaanhaan leave me... Maa your son is killing me.

Laksh: (a little loud) SHUT UP!!

Ragini immediately shuts her mouth. He turns her towards him and cups her face.

Laksh: believe me Duckling nothing will happen. I am there na. You will enjoy it.

Ragini: what if.. (interrupted as Laksh kept finger on her lips)

Laksh: it is safe. Don't you trust me?

Ragini nods yes.

Laksh: so just hold me tight ok

Ragini nods her head. Laksh signals something. Laksh makes Ragini turn and stands like back hugging her. A man comes and ties all belts to both of them. While Ragini is just holding Laksh's hands which are on her belly very tightly.

Laksh: (whispers in ears) I am there. Don't get scared.

Man: sir ready?

Laksh nods yes. Andddddd

Laksh: (shouts) wohoooooooo

They both are in air. The parasailing has been started and Ragini is closing her eyes tight and holding Laksh's hands tight.

Laksh: Ragu open your eyes

Laksh: Ragu open your eyes. See how beautiful it is!!

Ragini: (scared) no no I won't open my eyes