Part 45

Hello guys 👋👋👋

****

We see two beds beside eachother in a hospital ward. On one bed we see Ragini and on the other Laksh. Both are unconscious. Once they reach hospital Ragini also fell unconscious due to stress. Aakash requested doctor to keep both RagLak in same room as they will panic if they don't find the other once they wake up.

Laksh who was peacefully sleeping due to medicine effect till now starts moving his eyeballs and his face has worried and scared expression. He gets up suddenly screaming Ragini's name.

Laksh: (screaming and sits on the bed) RAGINI !!

Ragini who was sleeping beside him also jerks and opens her eyes. She looks at him. He is panting and breathing heavily.

Ragini: (whispers weakly) Laksh!

Laksh who heard her turns that side only to find her laying on the bed beside him weakly. He immediately lays beside her and takes her to his embrace.

Laksh: (with teary eyes) I am sorry bacha. I am really sorry. You had to go through all these because of my carelessness.

Ragini: No Laksh... You weren't careless. Don't blame yourself unnecessarily.

Ragini breaks the hug and looks at him. She wipes his tears with her thumb and kisses his forehead.

Ragini: (caressing his wound above the plaster) Is it paining?

Laksh nods yes cutely.

Ragini: (with teary eyes) I am sorry.

Laksh nods no. He takes her into his embrace. He slowly moves his hand to her belly and caresses her baby bump.

Laksh: I am sorry to you too baby. Papa promises he will never let something like this happen again.

Ragini keeps her hand on his hand which is on the baby bump.

At that time door opens and Aakash enters.

Aakash: You both woke up. How much you both sleep yaar?

RagLak smile.

Aakash: But I must say you both always take chances to prove that you both are made for eachother undoubtedly. But man we are fed up with your stunts and proving ideas. We know you both are made for eachother stop falling in troubles now.

Laksh: (sarcastically) Yeah! We are so fond and invite troubles to us. Hain na bacha?

Ragini chuckles. Aakash shakes his head in disbelief.

Aakash: My vacation is so adventurous. I really enjoyed you see. Detective work, action and then consoling work also.

He glares both of them.

Laksh: (annoyed) What is your problem? You are taunting us as if we call for problems. Here we both are in hospital as patients and you are busy in taunting.

Ragini nods yes innocently saying that she agrees to Laksh. Suddenly she remembers something.

Ragini: Bhai what about Meera didi and watchman Kaka?

Aakash: They both are fine Ragu. Meera didi needed a little dressing and she got treated. She wants to stay here but I sent her to take rest and come tomorrow.

Ragini nods ok.

Ragini: (pouting) I don't want to stay here.

Laksh: Me too.

Aakash glares both of them.

Aakash: Shut up! And sleep. No discharge till tomorrow.

Both RagLak twist their lips and look away from him. Aakash suppresses his laugh.