Part 47

Hello Guys 👋👋👋

Happy Birthday Nami 😍😍

*****

Laksh: Please bacha.

Ragini: No.

Laksh: Please for sometime.

Ragini: I am not interested.

Laksh: Interested? I am not asking for your interest. I am asking for your health.

Ragini about to speak but Laksh shouts on her.

Laksh: (angrily) Chup... You are coming to walk now. There Swara is waiting. Get up from the bed. Everytime your dramas don't work.

Ragini's eyes turn teary. Laksh intentionally ignores her tears as her stubnorness is becoming more and more. She wants to do what she wants. Doesn't even care if it is told for her health also. Laksh tried every way and at the end he had to opt only this way. Ragini gets up from the bed and slowly walks crossing Laksh. He sighs and moves towards her and lifts her in his arms.

Ragini just looks down while he also keeps a straight face. Once they reached downstairs he keeps her on the ground and both of them move towards the garden where SwaSan are waiting. Looking at Ragini's face they both about to talk but Laksh signs them to be quite. They nod.

Swara holds Ragini's hand and walks slowly.

Sanskar: What happened?

Laksh: For everything she shows her cute face and wants to melt me. Bhai it is about her health I can't stay quite. I shouted her so she is calm and came down for the walk.

Sanskar just nods as he also felt that this is right as day by day she is becoming stubborn and not taking care of her health.

Sanskar: I think she is very upset. She isn't even talking to Swara also.

Laksh: It's ok bhai. Let her. I will talk to her later. If I speak now only she will start again her antics.

Laksh speaks looking at sad Ragini who is just walking looking down.

After a walk of half an hour he makes her sit. Then gives her juice to drink.

She was about to deny but stops looking at his strict face. She takes it silently and drinks it. She gives back the glass to him. He looks at her and smiles a little. He takes his hand kerchief and cleans her mouth.

SwaSan look at them adoringly. Laksh forwards his hand for which she just holds his hand silently and gets up from the bench. He helps her to walk till stairs. When they reach near stairs he lifts her in his arms. She is still silent. He places her on the bed and moves from there.

Ayaan comes there but looks at her sad face.

Laksh: Ayaan go do your homework and come to bua to play. Now she will not play.