Part 33

Hello guys

****

RagLak enter hand in hand into MM the next day afternoon.

They get settled in hall only to earn teasing glares from SwaSan while Ragini is blushing profusely.

Laksh: (whines) enough bhai

SwaSan laugh while elders muffle their laugh. Everybody are in happy mood. But someone is burning in jealousy looking at their happy faces. And that is none other than badi dadi.

Laksh is talking to Sanskar regarding business by showing something in his phone when badi dadi speaks. 

Badi dadi: (with venom in her voice) I never expected that you get such kind of daughter in law who is so irresponsible Parvathi.

Everybody look at her only to find her looking at Ragini angrily. Ragini looks at her confused.

Dadi: (confused) didi what are you talking?

Badi dadi: I am talking about your bahu who went yesterday evening with her husband informing they will return late night but returned the next day afternoon.

Laksh holds his fist controlling his anger listening to her. But Dadi signs him to calm down.

Dadi: (smiles) arey didi they are kids. Let them enjoy.

Badi dadi: your this careless attitude only made her like this. She has some responsibilities which she need to fulfil. And beyond that her jetani is pregnant so it is her duty to complete both of their responsibilities.

Ap: but masi ji we are there na. What is the need of Ragini to do work? She is still a child and she also works in our company.

Janaki is just looking everything silently. She doesn't want to interfere as she got to know about badi dadi till now. Only thing that is bothering her is Laksh and Sanskar who are glaring badi dadi as if they want to straggle her neck.

Badi dadi: This pampering only will lead to your family's destruction Parvathi.

Laksh: (angrily stands and shouts) ENOUGH

Badi dadi looks at him shocked.

Sanskar: (also stands and angrily) You spoke so much badi dadi. We are still giving you respect as you are our dadi's sister.

Laksh: (angrily) If you have any problem with anything that is happening in our house then you can please leave. And you no need to judge my Ragini and no need to teach her how to take responsibilities.

Dadi is just looking silently. She not even spoke a word to them nor asked them to stop. Ragini is trying to cool Laksh while Swara is trying to cool Sanskar as Ragini signed her to do so.

Laksh: (holding Ragini's hand) Ragini come with me.

Ragini: (stops Laksh) Laksh one minute.

Laksh stops and looks at her.

Ragini: (looking at badi dadi and smiles softly) I am sorry badi dadi. You are same like dadi ma to me. I respect and love both of you equally. I am sorry for my negligence. I will make sure that next time I will be on time. And I am also sorry on behalf of both Laksh and jiju.

Janaki, Ap and dadi smile proudly listening Ragini. While Laksh glares her. He just leaves her and moves towards their room. Ragini looks at Sanskar and signs sorry holding her ear and just runs back of Laksh. Sanskar sighs and just moves away helping Swara.

Laksh is pacing around the room angrily. He was about to hit his hand to the wall but Ragini, who just came in, holds his hand preventing him from hitting the wall. She kisses his hand and smiles. Laksh glares her and turns otherside. Ragini sighs and hugs him from back.