Part 15

RagLak - Our Cute Love Story (Part 15)

Wwwwwwaaaaaaiiiiiitttttttttt pppplllllleeeeaaaassssseeee don't throw anything on me as there is no shield to protect myself and if still you want to, you can but later don't blame me if I give the update late as I will be injured due to your hitting. So think and throw something on me ok.... Hehe.... Sorry sorry sorry.... Infinite times sorry.... this time I will not give any excuse as I was very lazy to write so I did not write.

And this part is for Vidhu akka mintusree, folly Follybraverl, and Deepika TN3010 These all were bearing my excuses from many days and I updated it today finally... I am really sorry guys, hope you like it.

Anyways Thank you to all those who voted, commented and silent readers as well.

************

RagLak reach home in the car along with Ayan. Laksh gets down the car holding sleeping Ayan in his arms. As soon as he gets down from the car Jeevika comes to him and takes Ayan from him.
Jeevika: this is the reason why I said don't take him with you.
Laksh: oho di he just slept
Jeevika: now come

Laksh nods and turns towards Ragini and gives her his hand. She smiles and takes his hand and gets down from the car. Both RagLak goes near the entrance and Ap does their aarthi. Ragini kicks rice kalash and then walks through the red water.

 Ragini kicks rice kalash and then walks through the red water

Isha brings a big bowl with milk.

Ritu: ok now I am going to put this ring in this milk. Whoever wins they are the one who rules the other.
Sanskar: if that is the case I am with my Ragu. Chalo Ragu let us win it and show our power.

Ragini smiles and nods her head.

Ritu: so ready 1 2 3 start (says she throwing the ring in the bowl)

Both RagLak keep their hands in the bowl and start searching for the ring.

Suddenly our Laksh gets a naughty idea and smirks looking at Ragini who is busy in searching the ring. While all others are busy in cheering them by dividing themselves into two teams. Laksh holds Ragini's hand suddenly making her eyes go wide and look at him with shock. She looks at him and finds him smirking at her. She looks around nervously to find whether anybody is seeing them.

She sighs seeing that everyone are busy in arguing themselves about who will win. She again looks at Laksh who winks at her and gives a flying kiss to her with one hand while he was holding her hand with another hand in the bowl. She blushes and lowers her eyes. She tries to free her hand from his hand but could not as he tightens his grip on her hand. Ragini keeps struggling finally she is able to get out of his hold and glares at him. She takes her hand out at that time all looks at them.