Part 27

Hello guys... Now I am fine guys... Thank you so much for your concern.

So here is the next part. Hope you will like it.

*****

Laksh is trying to work in his cabin but could not concentrate. Only Ragini's crying face is coming in front of his eyes. His eyes turn teary. He gets up from his chair and moves towards window and lost in his thoughts. At that time he feels two hands around him. He closes his eyes feeling her touch but suddenly jerks her. He turns towards her.

Laksh: this is office Ragini behave.

Ragini looks at him with teary eyes. She knows something is bothering him. But he is not sharing it with her. Ragini moves towards the table and takes the box which she brought for him. She keeps it in front of him.

Ragini: it is your breakfast. Have it.

Saying she goes from there as she knows that he will not have it and she can't bare it. Laksh looks at her back with painful eyes. He takes the breakfast and looks at it. Then keeps it aside and try to work again. Ragini sits in her cabin and sobs. She feels dizzy as she also did not had anything from morning but composes herself. She goes to washroom wash her face and gets back to work.

Like this two more days passed. Laksh is ignoring her and Ragini is trying very hard to figure out why is he behaving like that. On the otherside Laksh is hating himself more and more and dying in guilt.

It was lunch time all the staff are having their lunch. Laksh is alone in his cabin. Suddenly Ragini barges into Laksh's cabin. He looks at her confused. She moves towards him holds his hand and drags him.

Laksh: Ragini what are you doing?

Ragini just drags him and makes him sit in the car. She sits in the driving seat and drives away. Laksh keeps asking her to stop the car but she doesn't. She stops the car in front of GM and comes out of the car while Laksh looks confused. She opens the door of his side and drags him again.

Laksh: Ragini what are you doing? Leave me.

Ragini drags him into her room and closes the door. She stands infront of him holding her hands to her chest.

Ragini: Now tell me.

Laksh: (confused) What?

Ragini: (frowning) don't you know?

Laksh: (looking down) no.

Ragini: (angrily) Enough Laksh. Now it is too much. Just stop playing and tell me what is bothering you? Tell me what is the reason that you are avoiding me?

Laksh: (with low voice) I am not avoiding you. I am busy due to office work.

Ragini: (frowning) Really!! What is that work which I don't know being in office?

Laksh looks down. His eyes turn teary. He is scared to face her. He is hating himself for what he did and now his life will also hate him if she gets to know. But he can't hide it from her. She deserves to know. He will be ready to leave her if she wants to after knowing the truth.

Ragini: I am waiting Laksh.

Laksh: (looking down with low and cracked voice) you will hate me.

Ragini looked at him with blank expression. 'Why? Why will I hate him?' is the only question running in her mind.

Laksh: (continues in broken voice) You remember I went to a meeting with Miss. Sandra that day. I came home late. (Ragini nods) that day I did something which will make you hate me.

Ragini's heart is beating fast listening to him. She is scared for unknown reason.

Laksh: (continues)

@flashback

Laksh went to an apartment and rings the bell of it. A girl opened the door. She is wearing a short dress and giving seductive looks to him. But Laksh didn't bother anything and went inside normally.

Laksh: Miss. Sandra it is really urgent to complete the discussion of the project so that we can proceed. So I had to come here keeping your health in mind.

Sandra: Oh thank you for considering my health Mr. Maheshwari. You just take your seat I will just come in a moment.

Laksh nods and sits while Sandra moves from there smirking.

Sandra: I know you will come here that is why I told I am not well. Now my work will be done. (She smirks)

She brings a juice for him and gives it to him. He smiles and they both start discussing about the project. Suddenly Laksh fell unconscious.

When he opened his eyes Sandra is sleeping beside him in her bedroom and both are in an unexpected position. He immediately jerks and moves away getting shocked. He holds his head and is trying to remember what had happened.

Laksh: (whispers holding his head) NO! What have I done?

At that time Sandra gets up and looks at him.

Sandra: (smiling sensuously) I hope you had great time Mr. Maheshwari.

Laksh looks at her shocked. He can't figure out anything. She moves towards him and about to keep her hand on his shoulder but he jerks and immediately wears his shirt and moves from there.

Sandra smirks.

Sandra: (smirking) My work is done. Now I am waiting to see how your family will react when your family gets to know about the sin you did or may I say you think you had did.

She remembers herself how after Laksh fall unconscious after drinking that juice and how she layed beside Laksh removing her top and Laksh's shirt and pretended to sleep.

Sandra: Now Mr. Laksh Maheshwari I will enjoy your breakdown. How my brother is suffering there in Jail and people hating him there in the same way here you will face the hate from all of your family which you love the most. Your wife tch tch will see you in disgust hahahaha (she laughs evilly)

@flashback ends.

Laksh: (with tears and broken voice) I swear Ragini I didn't do anything intentionally. I swear I love only you and I really don't remember what happneded on that day. But I know I did a sin by touching another women. I am sorry.

Ragini is looking at him with teary eyes. There is only silence all over the room. Ragini is looking at Laksh and Laksh is just looking down with guilt for the mistake he never did.

Ragini suddenly wiped her face and moved towards Laksh. He immediately moved back making Ragini to look at him painfully. She takes deep breathe and hold his hand. He tries to free it from her but she holds tight and drags him out of the house along with her.

Laksh looks at her confused still trying to get out of her grip.

Ragini: (calmly) JUST STOP STRUGGLING AND COME WITH ME LAKSH.

Laksh stops struggling and moves along with her.

She made him sit in the car. And moved a little far from car and talked to someone. She smirks and nods ok and gets settled in the car.

*****

So why did Ragini smirk?

Think think hehehe... So I think you got to know why Laksh was behaving like that.

Now what will Ragini do?

Will RagLak get to know truth of Sandra?

Why does Sandra wants to get revenge?

I don't know whether I upset anyone with this part. If I upset you guys then I am sorry. But this track is for showing how much RagLak trust eachother and their love for eachother. So please be patient just one more part of this track. Later you will get again cute scenes between RagLak. Hope you guys encourage me. 

Next part will be updated tomorrow evening by this time.

With love
Dharani (Dhaరणि)