Part 29

Hello guys...

****

Sandra: (angrily) Prakash

RagLak look at her confused while she glares them.

Sandra: I know you don't remember. Acid, police. Now remember?

RagLak now move their head yes remembering about whom she is talking.

Sandra: oh finally!! (Angrily) just because of you both my brother is in jail.

Laksh: he is there where he deserves to be.

Sandra: it should be you who have to be there... You were the one because of whom his face is spoiled. It was you who poured acid on his face.

Ragini: (angrily) excuse me!! Don't speak without knowing properly.

Sandra: (angrily) I know I know everything. (To Laksh) Why do you bother whom he teases? Why are you so interested in others matters? Why do you want to become mahaan?

Ragini: (angrily) shut up! Just shut up!

Sandra: (interrupting) don't shout. Even I can shout.

Laksh holds Ragini's hand asking her to calm down.

Laksh: You know what actually happened on that day?

Sandra: Yes! My brother was teasing some girl that also very friendly teasing. But don't know from where you came and threatened him but as he didn't stop teasing you poured acid on his face which he was using for just teasing that girl. And also made him arrest. You know what, because of you his face got spoiled and there in Jail everybody look at him with disgust due to his face. That is why I came here to revenge you.

Laksh: I poured acid? Are you serious?

@flashback

Ragini's college.

A girl of Ragini's college is standing out of the college waiting for someone. When suddenly Prakash comes there and starts teasing and misbehaving with her.

Prakash: (holding an acid bottle) will you say or may I pour this acid on you?

Laksh who came to take Ragini home saw that and went towards that girl as he felt that something is wrong.

Laksh: what is happening here?

Prakash: (angrily) you stay out of it.

Laksh looks at the girl who is looking scared and at the bottle which that man is holding. Prakash to warn that girl acts like he is throwing that acid and that girl closes her eyes in fear but we can hear a screaming of Prakash. Laksh who felt Prakash's move immediately hits his hand and the bottle jerks and the acid spills and falls on Prakash where as Laksh acts smart and moves back preventing himself getting injured. Prakash face burns due to it. Laksh tries to help him by grabbing water bottle from that girl's hand but Prakash due to pain keeps jerking and screaming. In the mean time police come and arrests him as Ragini calls them.

@flashback ends.

Laksh: this is what happened. After listening to you I am feeling that trying to help him at that moment though he is wrong is my mistake. And what you were saying I am mahan. Yes! I am mahan. Helping a girl in a need is mahantha then I am mahan. And I am proud of myself for being mahan.

Sandra: (looking at him furiously) wah!! What a story! You can become a story writer. Chi such a disgusting fellow you are. (Suddenly smirks) Anyway now my revenge is completed soon you will be blamed by your family for the thing which you didn't do.