Part 37

Hello Guys 👋👋

The previous part crossed 100 votes. Thank you soooo much for your love guys.

Love you all so much.

*****

RagLak are sitting on the bed silently. Both of them are still scared. Ragini is sitting in Laksh's lap and Laksh is hugging her. Their both hands are on Ragini's stomach making sure that their child is safe.

Ragini: What if I didn't move from there Jelly?

Laksh tightens his grip around her. A sob escaped from Ragini's mouth. Laksh's eyes also flow with tears.

Laksh: (wiping his tears, breaking the hug and wiping her tears) Stop crying Duckling. Enough. We should be happy that our child is safe. Isn't it?

Ragini looks at him and nods yes. Laksh kisses her forehead lovingly. Laksh then looks at her.

Ragini: (confused) What?

Laksh shows his cheek. Ragini giggles a little and kisses his cheek. Laksh smiles. He then wipes her whole face properly as it completely filled with tears.

Laksh: You became red red because of so much crying. What will I answer my princess once she comes out? What if she gets angry on me for making you cry?

Ragini is listening him with a frown.

Ragini: (with frown) Princess?

Laksh nods yes with grin.

Ragini: NO NO NO It will be prince. My baby.

Laksh: NO NO NO It will be princess. My doll.

Ragini pouts and looks away. Laksh makes her look towards him.

Laksh: You want prince?

Ragini: (nosing vigorously) Yes same like you. Cute and loving.

She pulls his cheeks. Laksh makes an irritated face.

Laksh: For your kind information Mrs. Laksh I am not cute.

Ragini: (smirking) Oh then you are beautiful?

Laksh looks at her with open mouth while Ragini bursts out into laughter. Laksh smiles looking at her laugh. Finally he is able to make her laugh. He pulls her towards him and hugs her to his chest.

Laksh: I Love You my bacha.

Ragini: I Love You too my Jelly.

Laksh: (hugging her) What if we get a princess?

Ragini: (twists her lips) She will be your team for sure.

She makes faces. Laksh chuckles.

Laksh: If it is a prince then he will be your team only na. Already you have sautan of mine in your team then he will also join you and all three together will become enemies of my romance.

Laksh makes faces. Ragini laughs looking at him.

Ragini: (kissing his cheek tightly) You are bestest.

Laksh: (with attitude) I know.

Ragini hits his chest with a smile while he hugs her again. Finally both are trying to overcome the fear they had due to that incident. Both are trying to cheer eachother and also got succeeded in it.

Ragini: Jelly hungry.

She pouts. Laksh pecks her pout.

Laksh: Tell me what you want to eat?