Part 16

Hello guys here I am back with next part. Thank you all those who read, commented and voted.

******************

It's been two months of RagLak marriage. Their life is going smooth with small romance between them and college. Laksh started even going to office along with his college. Sanskar is also accompanying Laksh to office. So now both SanLak are really busy with studies as well as office.

RagLak are sleeping peacefully in each other's embrace. Sun rays are disturbing Ragini's sleep so she cuddles more into Laksh and hides her face in his chest. While Laksh pulls her more into him and hugs more tightly.

Suddenly a huge sound occurs which makes RagLak to jerk from their sleep. Laksh keeps an irritated face and glares Ragini while Ragini pouts. Laksh gets up and reaches the side table and switched off the alarm. He again lays on bed and Ragini keeps her head on his chest while he wraps his hands around her tightly.

Laksh: (sleepy voice) why do you set that stupid alarm duckling?

Ragini: (pouts) if I don't set I will wake late, then late for college

Laksh: I will wake you right?

Ragini: what if you also got late?

Laksh sighs as it is waste arguing with her. He pulls her more to him and closes his eyes but jerks again hearing another huge sound... This time it is room door.

Ayan: (banging the door) Cutie open the door

Laksh: (frustrated) ahh... He is really my sautan. You don't need to set alarm he is there to wake us everyday on correct time.

He gets up irritatedly and goes to bathroom while Ragini makes a puppy face and goes to open the door. As soon as she opens the door he jumps on her and she takes him into her arms.

Ayan: (kissing her cheeks) Good Morning cutie. Missed you so much.

Before Ragini could answer him Laksh comes out of bathroom and speaks with an irritated voice.

Laksh: (irritated) you saw her yesterday before sleeping and you miss her huh... (Under his breathe) when you get married na I will show you how you disturbed me and my romance.

Ragini who listened his whispers presses her lips to control her laugh seeing her jealous and irritated husband.

Ragini: (kissing Ayan's cheek) A very good morning darls and (whispers in his ears) you know what your mamu is jealous of you as I love you more than him.

Ayan giggles at her while Laksh looks at them with a frown.

Laksh: (frowning) what are you both speaking secretly?

Ayan and Ragini giggle and nod nothing. Laksh storms into the washroom with an angry and frustrated face and slams the door with a big sound. Ragini and Ayan chuckles.

Ayan: ok cutie you get ready today is our favorite breakfast... We will have it.... Bye... Miss you... (He kisses her cheek again and jumps from her arms and run away)

Ragini smiles and closes the door of the room and starts making the bed properly. Laksh comes out of the washroom and goes towards the dressing table and starts combing his hair ignoring her. Ragini looks at him and pouts. She back hugs him while he hides his smile with his irritated face and removes her hands around him. He sits on the couch and starts playing in his mobile. Ragini pouts and goes to get ready. Laksh chuckles after she closes the bathroom door. He continues playing in his phone.

After sometime listening to the sound of door opening Laksh rises his head only to see his gorgeous wife coming out of the washroom wiping her hair. Laksh gets mesmerised seeing her face. Small droplets of water falling on her face while wiping increased her beauty... He is just looking at her beautiful Rosey lips and walks towards her getting up from the couch...