Part 36

Hello guys 👋

****

Ragini is standing in the balcony and watching the moon. Her one hand is holding the railing while the other hand is on her belly. There is a beautiful smile playing on her lips making her more beautiful and glowing in that moon light.

Laksh comes out of bathroom after changing and sees Ragini standing. He moves towards her and at once takes her into his arms. Ragini jerks in fear but later glares him. He makes her lay on bed.

Laksh: Mrs. Laksh doctor told that you should be on bed rest. From morning there is no rest for you. Now it is time for your rest as well as for our baby. And if you speak a word now I am ready with tape to seal your mouth. So just close your eyes and welcome the beauty sleep. Good night.

Ragini looks at him with open mouth. He didn't even let her speak a letter. He just went on saying like he is answer to a question which school teacher asked to his student. 

Laksh: (laying beside her and closing her mouth) What if mosquitoes construct their shelter in your mouth?

Ragini ignores him and closes her eyes hugging him. Laksh smiles and kisses her forehead. Ragini smiles.

After sometime Ragini opens her eyes. She looks at Laksh and pouts.

Ragini: (in mind) He slept?

She frowns her eyes. She slowly takes her hand towards his eye and opens his eyelid with her finger. Laksh suddenly opens his eyes and Ragini giggles.

Laksh shakes his head in disbelief and smiles.

Laksh: (pulling her more towards him) Why is my Duckling in naughty mode?

Ragini: (pouts) Not sleepy.

Laksh: (acting like thinking) Then what shall we do?

Ragini: (excitedly and grinning) Ludo

Laksh takes his phone and opens Ludo game.

Ragini: (excitedly) I will play first.

Laksh passes phone to her and she rolls the die. As the score isn't six she pouts. Laksh chuckles and rolls the die and it is six. Ragini widens her eyes.

Ragini: Laksh you know na how much I love blue so now I play with blue you play with red.

Saying this she changes the direction of the phone while Laksh looks at her with open mouth.

Laksh: (whinnes) hey this is cheating.

Ragini: (sad face keeping her hand on her stomach) It's ok baby Papa is really bad.

Laksh looks at her with wide eyes.

Laksh: (shaking his head) Dramebaaz.

Ragini giggles and they continue playing. While playing Ragini keeps squealing and shouting in excitement. Laksh laughs looking at her antics.

SwaSan who are roaming in the balcony due to Swara's mood swings heard Ragini's squeals. They get worried and move towards RagLak room.

Sanskar: (knocking the door and worriedly) Lucky open the door. What happened to Ragu?

Laksh looks at Ragini pointedly while she bites her tongue looking cute. Laksh moves towards the door and opens it.

Swara: (worried) Laksh what happened to Ragu?

Laksh: Shona relax everything is fine. We are just playing ludo and you know your sister she keeps squealing.

SwaSan sighs.