Part 14

Hello guys back with next part. Thank you all those who voted, commented and silent readers as well.

*********************

Haveli is fully decorated for Ragini's mehendi ceremony. Ragini is sitting and two mehendi designers are sitting on either side of her and making mehendi on her hands.

Mehendi Designer: What name should I write?

Isha: (comes there) Hmm... Do one thing write jelly (she smiles teasingly for which she gets a glare from Ragini)

Isha: (pretends like someone calling and shouts) coming aunty (leaves from there)

Ragini smiles and whispers something in designers ear. She smiles and nods ok.
Suddenly music starts, swara, isha and Ritu start dancing. They pull all others and all dance happily making ragini stand in the middle of them. Ragini keeps enjoying, laughing seeing them and keep dancing along with them.

**********

Laksh is pacing to and fro in his room. He did not see ragini after last night and badly missing her. He could not even speak to her as she is busy with mehendi from morning. Now he just want to see his duckling badly and thinking various ways to reach her. He gets tired and sits on the bed. At that time his phone beeps. He taps and opens the message only to find Ragini's beautiful picture sent by Isha.

 He taps and opens the message only to find Ragini's beautiful picture sent by Isha

Isha: happy.

Laksh: what happy... Now I want to see her more badly you mad girl you are intentionally teasing me.

Isha: hahahaha I want to see your face now

Laksh: Isha now if you don't stop na I will enter into the phone and smash your face in that way that you don't get a boy friend in your whole life.

Isha: hahaha your frustration aww... I am liking it lucky.

Laksh: 👊👊👊 bye.

Isha: 😂😂😂 bye.

Laksh: (to himself) ahhh... Now I am definitely going to see her and that is final.

He comes out of the room and was about to go out of the house but was stopped by dadi's voice.

Dadi: laksh where are you going?

Laksh: (closes his eyes and murmurs) wrong timing gf (he turns to her and fake smiles) nowhere gf just going into garden for fresh air.

Dadi: (suspiciously looks at him) go to your room tomorrow you should wake early so go and sleep.

Laksh just nods his head and goes to his room and starts pacing again around the room. After pacing for sometime he once peeped out of his room, looked around to find none which seems all are fast asleep.

He takes a deap breathe and comes out of his room and slowly sneaks out of the house.

Laksh: uff finally... I am coming duckling (he smiles dreamily)