Part 43

Hello guys 👋👋👋

****

A bed is shown in a lavish room where we see Ragini unconscious. She moves her eyelids and slowly opens her eyes. She looks around being confused. Seeing the unknown surroundings she gets scared. She looks down herself and finds herself in Laksh's T-shirt which she wore in the morning. She hugs herself getting scared and looks around when she realised what happened that day morning.

Ragini and Meera were watching TV when they heard door bell. Meera went to check who was at the door. Ragini who was inside the room heard some noise and moved outside their room. As soon as she came out of the room somebody closed her mouth with a kerchief and she fell unconscious due to chloroform. She couldn't see that person's face.

When Ragini is lost in her thoughts she heard door opening sound.

At that time the door opens making her look towards the door. A person enters with smirk on his face which makes Ragini scared as well as confused.

Ragini: (scared and stammering) Who... Who are... you? Why did you... kidnap me?

By the time she completes her sentence tears flow from her eyes.

Person: Hey... Hey sweetheart (he was about to touch her but Ragini moves back) Oops sorry. I won't touch you... Atleast you get free from that husband of yours.

Ragini looks confused.

Person: Aww... You look so cute with confused face.

Ragini gulps in fear.

Person: Don't get scared. You want to know na who am I and why I kidnapped you? I am Vishesh. I kidnapped you because I want you.

Ragini gets angry listening to him.

Ragini: (angrily) Do you think I am a thing that you want it and you got it? Let me go (she shouts angrily)

Vishesh: Hayeee sweetheart I fell in love with this anger only. You look so cute in that anger.

Ragini: (shouts angrily) Shut up just shut up. Are you in your senses. Can't you see that I am married and soon to be mother? You are acting senseless.

Vishesh: Shh... Shh... Calm down sweetheart. Your anger will effect your health. And also your baby.

Ragini: (angrily) Just stop this nonsense and let me go.

Vishesh: But sweetheart I didn't get you to let you go. Let me clear something sweetheart. I want you. I will not let you. If you listen to me it's good to you. If not you will have to see...

He stops. Ragini frowns.

Ragini: See what?

Vishesh opens his phone and shows Laksh who is sitting on the floor in a vulnerable state in their house. Ragini's eyes turn teary looking at him like that.

Ragini: (whispers looking lovingly) Laksh!

Laksh looks around feeling her whisper.

Laksh: (crying) Bacha! You are here. Where are you? Come out. I don't want to play any game. Is it your new mood swing. Please I didn't like it. Please come infront of me please.

Here Ragini cries looking at his condition. She was about to touch phone screen but he pulls it away.

Vishesh: Aww... This much love... Tch..tch... If you don't do what I say then it will be his last day.

Ragini looks shocked while tears are not leaving her.

Ragini: (crying and scared) Please... Please don't do anything to him. He is my life.

Vishesh: Aww... To save your life you have to stay away from him forever and ever.

Ragini looks shocked.

Vishesh: You have to divorce him and marry me. You have to leave his life forever and enter my life forever.

Ragini: (crying) Why are you doing this to me? Why? What did I to you?

Vishesh: You didn't do anything sweetheart. But your innocence did. That gave me peace which I didn't get all these years. So are you ready to come into my life forever leaving him.

Ragini is crying nonstop. How can she live without her Jelly? He is her everything. Now he is in danger.  She has to do this for his safety. But what about her baby? Can she protect him from this psycho, whom she found out by his talks and his behaviour? She can't afford to lose any of them. Buy how?

At that time she felt her phone vibrating. She got a new hope that she can do something. But he has to go from there. She thought something.

Ragini: (wiping her tears) I need time.

Vishesh: You just have fifteen minutes. Think wise. Hope you want your lives alive.

He says looking at her baby bump. Ragini closes her mouth and sobs while he leaves from there. Ragini caresses her bump crying badly. She remembers Laksh's condition in the video. She immediately takes the phone which was hidden in her pants pocket and opens it to find Laksh's missed call. She calls it back. But there wasn't network. She keeps trying but she couldn't get the network. She hears the door opening sound and immediately hides the phone under the pillow.

Vishesh enters holding few papers.

Vishesh: So your decision?

Ragini is taking deep breaths to control her fear of getting caught with phone. She relaxes finding that he didn't notice the phone. She looks at him and gulps.

Vishesh: Baby your decision?

Ragini: (closes her eyes and remembers Laksh's face... Tears roll down her eyes. She then opens her eyes) I am ready but I have a condition.

Vishesh: (chuckles) Putting conditions is my job sweetheart. But it's ok... You have asked me something for the first time. Tell me what is it?

Ragini: (wiping her tears which are flowing) You will not harm Laksh. You have to promise me this.

Vishesh: (smirks) That's all. Ok.

Ragini: (wipes her tears again) What should I do?

Vishesh: Sign these divorce papers and write a letter to your lovely husband in such a way that he should believe that you don't want to live with him anymore. Dare you show your smartness... I will read once you write the letter.

Ragini nods broken. He gives her papers. Ragini looks Laksh's name on it and traces it. She then signs the papers. As soon as she signs a tear drop falls on it making a mark on the paper.

Vishesh: Here take this paper and write the letter.

Ragini: (confused) But why letter why not phone?

Vishesh: (smirking) Smart question. I am also very smart like you darling. If you make a phone call by your voice he will find out or you will try to signal him something. And also there are many chances for him to trace the number. I don't want to take risk. If it is letter You can't do anything as I am going to read it before I send it to him.

Ragini looks on listening to him. He signs to write. She starts writing the letter while tears are flowing and making marks on the paper. While writing her hands are shaking. She writes the letter and gives it to Vishesh. He was about to read but his phone rings. He gives it back to Ragini and goes to talk to phone. Ragini sighs in in relief as he didn't read.

Ragini: (to herself) Please help me god. Please let this letter reach Laksh.

Vishesh comes back and folds the letter and keeps letter and the papers in envelop.

Vishesh: (smirking) Get ready to become mine forever. .

He goes from there. Ragini hides her face in between her knees and cries.

****

Don't throw anything on me please... I didn't do anything. All this is done my poor brain. I am very innocent 🙈🙈

Hope I am not boring you guys with this story... If you feel say to me... I will end it with happy note.

With Love
Dharani (Dhaరणि)