Part 9

RagLak-Our Cute Love Story (Part 9)
Hey guys I am back after a long time. How are u all? Hope all are doing well. Thank u for all those who commented, voted and silent readers as well.

*******************
Night around 11.30

Ragini is in her room studying something seriously

suddenly she takes her phone and dials a number.

Scene shifts to lakh's room who is sleeping peacefully gets disturbed by the ring of his phone. He wakes up and smiles seeing the caller ID and picks the call.

Laksh: (smiles) ha duckling ask me ur doubt.

While on the other side ragini smiles widely and asks her doubt and he clarifies her doubt all the time smiling.

Ragini: (sighs) uff finally revision is over.

Laksh: (smiles) so now go to bed.

Ragini: (pouts) but I am not getting sleep jelly

Laksh: (imagines her pout) u look too cute while u pout jaan...ok tell me what u will do now?

Ragini: u come here na

Laksh: with pleasure my cutie pie

He cuts the call and proceeds to his room's balcony.

He comes down from his room through the pipeline to the garden side. He finds sanskar sitting on the chair in the garden and tries to go slowly without getting noticed but to his bad luck sanskar noticed him.

Sanskar: (teasingly) u don't let her to sleep na

Laksh stops his steps and turns towards him by closing his eyes

Sanskar: (comes near to him) why don't u let her sleep?

Laksh: she only asked me to come and for ur  kind information she is not sleeping yet she is studying.

Sanskar: (worried) what she is studying still

Laksh: Tomorrow is last exam of this semester na and she has some doubts. So she is studying and now she asked me to come there as she is not getting sleep. Now if my bro gives me permission to meet my fiance can I go and meet her?

Sanskar: (with attitude) what if I say no?

Laksh: (making a puppy face) please bhai don't tease na

Sanskar: (smiles) go now she must be waiting.

Laksh immediately smiles widely and runs from there and reaches near to ragini's room and stands down in the garden and makes a call to her while ragini who is waiting for him looks at his call confused  and picks the call.

Ragini: (angrily) don't tell me u aren't coming

Laksh: arey my jaan asked me something will I say no to it... So u just come to ur balcony