Part 23

Hello everybody...

How are you all?

I know I am super duper late but could not help as really not getting time due to studies... I am trying as much as I could to make time to write but not able to make it... Very very sorry for that.

So here is the next part hope you guys like it.

*****

Ragini is sitting blankly looking at the entrance. Ayan is sitting on her lap and hugging her. He is also staring blankly at the entrance. Suddenly Ragini's phone beeped with a message and she immediately opened it. Her face broke up into a smile.

Ragini: (smiling) papa, ma, dad, mom Laksh is fine. He said he will be back soon and talk. And asked us to go to sleep.

Everybody sigh in relief. They all nod happily while Ayan hugs her tight. She cups his face and kisses his forehead.

Ragini: darls mamu will come soon. You go and sleep.

Ayan nods yes and wipes her tears making her to smile a little. He kisses her cheeks and goes to sleep. They all go to their rooms to take rest. As soon as all went Ragini broke into tears and looks at the message.

*Want to know about your husband... Then go and sit in the car outside your house.*

Ragini composes herself and runs out of the house. She finds a car and immediately gets into the car. She sees a black cloth with a chit.

*Blindfold yourself with the cloth*

She immediately blindfolds herself. As soon as she blindfolds herself someone gets into the car and drives it off. After few minutes of drive the car stops and the person opens the door on her side. The person helps her to get down and leaves with car. Ragini stands there blankly with the blind fold. She stands for few minutes the same way but being impatient opens the blind fold. She looks around being confused seeing the beach. When she turned her back she found him standing there wearing a wide smile on his face keeping his both hands in his pants pockets. Ragini immediately runs towards him and hugs him tight and started sobbing in his embrace.

Laksh gets worried and hugs her back. He rubs her back trying to make her relax.

Laksh: (kissing her shoulder) sorry... Sorry sorry sorry... Stop crying duckling... Please. I am sorry.

Ragini slowly stops sobbing and still stays in his embrace. She slowly breaks the hug and looks at Laksh who is standing there with sorry look. She looks away. Laksh moves to the front of Ragini and cups her face.

Laksh: (cupping her face) sorry duckling. I just thought to prank you.

Ragini glares him and turns otherside. She looks around and finds a stem and takes it.

Laksh: sor...ouch!!

Ragini: (beating him with stem) prank! There we all are worried for you and I was getting some stupid thoughts of something happened to you and crying there and for you it is some prank.

She beats him continuously while he keeps hissing in pain. Suddenly he grabs her hand and throws the stem away and holds both her hands while Ragini keeps struggling.

Laksh: (holding her) stop struggling duckling. I won't leave you. (Ragini stops and looks away while Laksh sighs) ok you be angry with me and give whatever punishment you want to give.

Ragini looks at him

Laksh: (continues) but please postpone your anger and punishment na (he keeps a cute puppy face)