Part 30

Hello guys...

***

Laksh is staring Ragini who is sleeping peacefully beside Ayan with a pout. She ignored him completely whole day. She even brought Ayan to their bed room seeing a chance when he was talking in phone and now she is happily sleeping while Ayan is hugging her. He looked at Ayan angrily but soon it turned into a smile seeing his cute sleeping face. He chuckles at himself and kisses both their foreheads and moves outside of the room.

He sits on the bench in the garden and staring the stars.

Dadi: What happened to my bf?

Laksh looks at her and smiles. She sits beside him and he keeps his head on her lap while she caresses her hair.

Dadi: What happened beta?

Laksh: Nothing gf. Just not getting sleep.

Dadi: Why is that so?

Laksh: Just like that. Feeling a little upset on myself.

Dadi: She will forgive you don't worry.

Laksh looks at her surprised.

Dadi: You get upset only when it is related to her. Isn't it?

Laksh smiles and nods at her.

Dadi: And as far as I know my bf is very talented in getting her forgiveness.

Laksh: But this time it isn't easy dadi.

Dadi: I have confidence on my bf he will definitely do it.

Laksh looks on while dadi caresses his hair.

Dadi: It is very late beta. Go and sleep now.

Laksh gets up from her lap and hugs dadi. She kisses his forehead. They wish good night to eachother and go back to their rooms. Laksh goes to balcony and sleeps there like he was doing from last 10 days.

*****

Next morning Ragini wakes up only to see Laksh standing in front of her with a big smile and coffee in his hand. She takes coffee but ignores him and goes from there. He pouts.

He sits beside Ayan and looks at his cute face. He kisses his forehead.

Laksh: I swear sautan my son will definitely be the villain of your romance with your wife.

He chuckles at himself and starts waking him.

Laksh: Ayan wake up. It is morning bacha.

Ayan: (in sleepy voice) jelly face.. let me sleep.

Laksh: ok you sleep I will take your cutie with me.

Ayan immediately gets up with jerk and looks at Laksh angrily.

Laksh: (casually) What?

Ayan: You won't do that hain na?

Laksh: I will do my trails for sure. It is your duty to keep her with you. I am sure I am going to win and take her anyway.

Ayan: Don't underestimate power of Ayan Viren Vadera Mr. Laksh Maheshwari.

Laksh: oh so you are challenging me.

Ayan: (with attitude) Yes. See today full day she will be with me. Or say we will go out leaving YOU alone here.

Laksh: We will also see who will win. She is my wife and I am sure I will win.

Ayan: (laughs) before becoming your wife she is my bua and my cutie... I know that I will win.

LakAyan give challenging look to eachother and Ayan runs from there to get ready. Laksh chuckles seeing his sautan.