Part 18

Hello guys back with next part. Thank you to all those who voted, commented and silent readers as well.

********

Laksh is sitting beside Ragini on the bed and caressing her hair while Ayan is sitting in his lap hugging him. Both are staring Ragini and both their eyes are teary.

Laksh looks at Ayan and sighs. He takes him in his arms and walks out of the room. He comes to the hall and sees all are sitting on the couch with sad faces but still trying to do something or the other work to keep themselves busy.

Laksh sighs and looks at dadi who is sitting sadly near the dining table. He goes towards her and sits beside her making Ayan sit in his lap.

Laksh: dadi

Dadi looks at him with teary eyes.

Dadi: (teary eyes) holi is always her favorite festival Laksh. But... (Sob escapes from her)

Laksh's eyes turn teary while Ayan tightens his grip while a sob escapes from his mouth as well. Laksh closes his eyes and lets the tears to flow from his eyes. He takes a deep breathe and wipes his tears. He makes Ayan to face him and wipes his tears nodding no. He kisses his forehead.

Laksh: (cupping his face) shh Ayan go get ready let us play holi today. You know na your cutie loves it a lot. We will make her happy ok.

Ayan nods no and hugs him.

Laksh: (choking) go na

Ayan nods no and sobs in his embrace.

Swara: (teary eyes and choking voice) why are you forcing him and making him to cry?

She moves to him and was about to take him from Laksh but he tightens his grip around Laksh.

Laksh just gets up and moves to his room again. He makes Ayan to sit on the bed.

Laksh: I will just come ok.

Ayan nods with teary eyes and looks at Ragini. Laksh sighs and leaves from there. After few minutes he comes there holding a plate. He goes to Ragini and fills her hairline with colour and kisses her forehead.

Laksh: happy holi duckling.

Laksh applies to Ayan and sighs him to apply for Ragini. He takes little colour and applies a little on her cheek. A tear escapes from Ayan's eyes.

Laksh takes Ragini's hand and keeps it in colour and makes it apply to Ayan's cheek. And then to his cheeks. He kisses her hand and places it back slowly on bed.

Laksh takes Ayan in his hand and goes to hall. He goes to dadi and applies colours to her.

Laksh: (smiling sadly) happy holi gf

Dadi: (applies him and smiles sadly) happy...holi bf.

Like that he goes to everybody and applies to all while all does the same. He went to Shekhar and Janaki who are sitting beside eachother and sits on his knees.

Shekhar: (teary eyes) How can...

That is what he could ask and breaks down.

Laksh: (hugs him by sitting beside him which is joined by Janaki) papa please be strong. She will be fine soon. Please...

Shekhar composes himself and applies colour to him. Janaki does the same and kisses his forehead.

Laksh smiles a little and wipes her tears.

Sanskar: (keeps his hand on Laksh's shoulder) Lucky woh you need to go to bring doctor as he has transportation problem... Will you go?

Laksh nods yes and goes to change.