Part 17

Hey guys... So as said I am back wth next part.... Thank you so much to all those votes, comments and silent readers as well.

*********

A room is shown where a girl is lying on the bed with lots of wires attached to her whole body. Her face is revealed to be Ragini. Her face is so pale and lifeless.

At that time Laksh enters into the room holding a bag and places it on the table. He has a beard. His eyes are red nd bulged. His face also became so pale. He lost all his charm.

He goes to Ragini sits beside her

He goes to Ragini sits beside her. He holds her hand carefully and kisses it. He looked at her keeping her hand in the middle of his both hands. His eyes are teary.

Laksh: (with chocking voice) Duckling wake up na... Still how much time you want to rest? It is been 8 months you are resting. You know your jelly is missing you so much. Please...

Saying he sobs holding her hand near his chest.

He slowly sits on the floor beside the bed holding her hand and keeps head on the bed. He slowly goes into the flash back of 8 months ago.

 He slowly goes into the flash back of 8 months ago

@flashback

Laksh: (screams loudly) RAGINI

Hearing his shout Sanskar, Dp and Shekhar come near him and find him in devasted state and get worried. Sanskar immediately rushes to him and hugs him.

Laksh breaks down in his embrace.

Sanskar: (worried) Lucky what happened? Why are you crying and why did you shout Ragu's name?

Laksh: (breaking the hug and looking at him with tears) Ra... Rag...Ragini... Acci...Accident (are the only words he could able to say and broke down again while all others gasp listening to him)

Shekhar stumbled back while Dp holds him preventing from falling. Shekhar looks at him while both Dp's and Shekhar's  eyes are filled with tears.

Sanskar: (composed himself breaks his hug and holds him through shoulders) Lucky say properly what happened?