Part 39

Hello Guys 👋👋👋

******

RagLak are sleeping in eachother's embrace. Suddenly the door knock disturbs Laksh's sleep. He slowly opens his eyes and looks at her. He smiles seeing her sleeping peacefully. He bends to her and kisses her forehead very lovingly. He slowly makes her lay on the bed and goes to open the door. He opens only to find his soutan standing there with cute angry face and keeping his both hands on his waist.

Laksh chuckles looking at him. He bends and takes him in his arms and kisses his cheek. Ayan giggles and kisses Laksh cheek back.

Laksh: (whispers) Shh don't speak loudly. She is sleeping.

Ayan: (frowning and making again a cute angry face) You told we will go out in the evening now it became dark and you are here sleeping.

Laksh: aww... Sorry champ I was very tired don't know when I slept. Tomorrow pakka promise.

Ayan: Two ice creams!

Laksh nods yes. Ayan was about to shout in happiness but Laksh immediately closes his mouth with his hand.

Laksh: Shh! You will wake her.

Ayan bites his tongue and holds his ear cutely. Laksh smiles. Laksh makes him sit beside Ragini.

Laksh: (whispers) Be here I will come in two minutes.

Ayan nods and takes Laksh's phone which is on the table. Laksh rushes inside washroom. By the time he comes out he sees Ragini and Ayan giggling.

Laksh: You woke her, didn't you?

Ayan nods no vigorously.

Ragini: No my Darls didn't wake me. I woke up myself.

Laksh: You woke na come let us go for dinner.

Ragini nods. She lifts her hands asking him to lift her. He smiles and lifts her while Ayan pouts.

Ayan: (pouting) Who will lift me then?

Ragini giggles and shows her tongue to him. Ayan whinnes.

Laksh: Don't start drama both of you Ayan chalo.

Ayan pouts and walks back of them. They reach dining while all are also present there.

Laksh makes her sit on the chair and Laksh sits beside her.

Ragini: Wow... I am going to have yummy food after many days.

She licks her lips making everyone chuckle.

Dadi: Harish is returning back finally tomorrow. Now no need to go there again.

Ragini: (squeals) Mamuuuuuu yayyyy!

Janaki hits her own head.

Janaki: She is going to become a mother to a kid but still behaves like a kid. Hey bagwan please save Laksh he has to handle two kids.

All laugh listening while Laksh makes a fake sad face and Ragini pouts.

Laksh brings food towards her mouth and she eats it. She makes yummy sounds while eating while everyone nod their head in disbelief. Finally they complete having their dinner.

Laksh: Mom tomorrow we will shift to the room in the downstairs. Doctor said it would be good if she avoids steps.

Ap: Ok beta. I will ask Kaka to shift your things tomorrow.

Dp: Laksh did you complete the file?

Laksh: No dad will do it now.

Dp: What! You still didn't competed. You know day after tomorrow is the meeting and there might be changes which I need to check. You are so careless.