Chapter 1

Hi everyone. I know, extremely random but hey, this book was on my second account that I completely forgot about so I thought I'd move it to this account. It's definantly mine, don't worry, I haven't stolen it. My second account it called shutupp44 if you wanna check.
Basically, I wrote this book when I was doing my Violet Forbes fic so A LOT of things will be similar. I literally haven't read through this since I put it on this account so please, forgice my terrible writing. Anyhoo, on with the book :)

"I'm coming for you Ava."

No! I must keep running! I jumped over some trees that were knocked over from the previous full moon, I turned my head to see how close he was but he was no-where to be seen, I looked back forward and there he was, straight in front of me, blood dripping form his mouth.

"I told you I'd find you." He smirked, walking towards me.

I looked around for help, no-one was there. The walls in my mind were caving in.

"No! Stay away from me you monster!" I screamed, holding my arms up to protect myself but it was useless. He grabbed my body and brushed my long black hair away from over my neck and in a matter of seconds his fangs were piercing my skin. I gasped and to wriggle free but it was no use.

I was trapped.

I started to feel weak, my head feeling light as he drained my blood. Weirdly I felt a warm liquid touch my lips, it trickled down my throat but I was too weak to consider what it was. I fell to the floor to see his face one more time before I passed out.

Damon Salvatore.

My head flew up as I gasped for air, sweat forming around my forehead.

Another nightmare. Great.

His face, I just couldn't shift it out of my head.

I slowly leaned up, rubbing my head with my hand, I flung my legs over the end of the bed and steadily stood up, wobbling before I gained my full balance.

I sighed and walked over to the mirror, big black bags hung under my eyes, my long black hair was all over the place. I picked up my brush which was on the dresser and brushed my hair.

Once I was done I walked into my bathroom and started to run a shower. Not wanting to travel smelling like crap, I stripped of my pyjamas and slowly climbed into the shower.

The cool water hit my back as I washed myself. It felt like I was washing away the nightmare that I had but it was clear it wasn't working. Darcy's herbs weren't working, I kept on having the same nightmare of him and the night I died.

Well, sort of died. Because of what happened in 1873, Damon got really angry with me so in his fury, he killed over 20 people and then he came after me. He killed me and decided death wasn't punishment enough so he turned me into a vampire. I hate him so much, he said that he'd never do that to me, or even consider it but I guess I deserved it.

I can't help who I fall in love with. I was Damon's love but I guess he just killed to many people. I couldn't love a monster like that.

I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't realise that my shower was running cold, I quickly jumped back and switched it off. I slowly stepped out the shower and grabbed the nearest towel. I wrapped it round my body. I walked back into my bedroom and rummaged through my suitcase to find some fresh clothes to wear.

Today was my last day in England then I would be moving back to America. To Mystic Falls. I sighed and just picked out my skinny jeans and t-shirt. I quickly dried my hair and my body and changed into my clothes.

I was interrupted by a knock at my door, I was curious as I wasn't expecting anyone, I walked up to the door and squinted through the peep hole. It was Kyle. Great, that's all I need.

I sighed and slowly opened the door only to have Kyle throw himself at me, he hugged me tightly and shook me around. I tried to get his attention but he was squeezing me so tightly I couldn't barely breath.

"Please, please don't go!" He yelled, loosening his grip and holding onto my hands. I looked at him, giving him a look. He sighed and dropped my hands. I turned away from him and walked over to my finally packed suitcases.

I grabbed my wash bag and strapped it onto one of the suitcases, I walked over to my handbag and checked to see if all my essentials were in there: Purse, Passport, Boarding pass, Travel documents, Make-up and blood bag.

I haven't fed for a day or so so I needed to bring it with me. I zipped up my bag and slung it over my shoulder, I grabbed my suitcase only to see one there, I looked round in confusion top see Kyle pulling the other one, I smiled at him.

"Thanks" He nodded in reply and we made our way to the airport.

I was at the airport security when I realised. They wont take very well to a blood bag.

I panicked and looked around to see if there was anywhere I could quickly drink it but it was my turn in the queue. Nervously I gently placed my bag in the tray and it slid down to the scanning booth.

I walked through the sensor, which didn't go off, and hurried over to the bag. I glanced at the security guard who had a look on his face. Oh crap.

Busted.

He picked up my bag and brought it over to me. I gave him a sweet smile and tried my best not to act nervous.

"What seems to be the problem officer?" I asked in my most innocent voice. He unzipped my bag and turned it around to face me. There was the blood bag.

"Care to explain ma'am?" He asked, a stern expression on his face. I hate compelling people. But it was my only way back to the states. I grabbed his arm and turned him to face me, my dark brown eyes fixed on his.

"There's nothing wrong, my zip looked weird on the scanner. There was no blood bag." I said. He blinked a few times and I quickly zipped up my bag. He looked at my with a sorry expression.

"Sorry about the confusion ma'am, have a safe trip."

I gave him a smile and walked away. I'm not even in the states and I have to compel people already. I made my way the flight gates, showing my passport and boarding pass I made my way onto the plane.