Chapter 21

*Ava's POV*

I blinked my eyes open to hear my alarm still going off for school...

I completely forgot, I was drinking all night with Katherine so a major hangover was coming to me.

I sat up, feeling my hair was all over the place I groaned and sped over to my dresser and squinted at my reflection. Great. Hair all over the place, make up all over my face, bags under my eyes and probably bad breath.

And I'm probably going to be late for school too so its all going great for me today!

Not.

I brushed my hair down flat and washed my face, quickly reapplying new make up so I didn't look soooo... Dead?

I smirked to myself as I got dressed into some black skinny jeans, converse and tank top with a hoodie to finish it off. I grabbed my back as I walked down the stairs and rushed out the house, trying to not be late.

"Hey Ava." Stefan greeted as I walked into History. I smiled in reply and took my seat across from him. I zoned out on what Alaric was saying almost immediately, staring out the window and ignoring everyone.

I nearly fell asleep but I was awakened by hearing a sharp sound which felt like needles piercing my skull.

"What the-" I said at almost a whisper, I grabbed my head in pain and sqeezed my eyes shut.

Instead of seeing black, I was back in 1873. I saw Klaus and two girls. Klaus was about to say something but I was shook by Stefan. I didn't actually realise that I had fallen off my chair and huddled into a ball on the floor.

"Hey what happened?" Stefan asked as he took me to the school nurse, I shrugged my shoulders and held the side of my head.

"I don't know, I saw a vision like a witch does. It was from 1873 and Klaus was in front of me with two girls but you snapped me out of it before anything else could happen." I complained, curious as to what the vision was.

"Well sorry about that, how could you get a vision? You're not a Witch. Or... You were a witch before you turned?" Stefan frowned, trying to figure out what was going on with me.

"No, I've had nothing to do with witches so I don't know what's going on." I murmured, getting rather irritated that I had no idea what was going on.

"Maybe we should call Bonnie or Damon to see what they say." Stefan suggested making me frown.

"Bonnie yes. Damon no way." I replied bluntly.

"Fine, we'll talk to Bonnie at lunch. We'll use Alaric's classroom" Stefan planned and I nodded to him.

We entered back into Alaric's room. We didn't even go to the nurse, just walked around the school to talk.

"Are you sure this is ok Ric?" Stefan asked as Ric was leaving the room.

"Yea sure, just clean up after you're done." He replied, walking out the room. Stefan, Bonnie, Elena and I were all standing around Alaric's desk discussing about what happened.

"Well did your family have any connection with Witches?" Bonnie asked, making me shake my head.

"I wasn't, my Mom wasn't, my gran wasn't so from what I know there isn't any magic in my bloodline." I explained sighing deeply.

"Hm, let me try something," Bonnie announced, walking over to me "This might hurt." She finished, making me raise my eyebrows at her.

She reached forward and gripped her hand round my arm. I gasped out loud, collapsing to the floor as I felt Bonnie search inside me. Suddenly all the pain was gone and Bonnie was standing next to me, her eyebrows were raised with a shocked look on her face

"What is it Bonnie?" Elena asked, shaking Bonnie out of her trance. Bonnie's head shook and she looked at each of us then back to me.

"She's part Witch." Bonnie spoke, breathless. I got up and stared at her in awe.

"What? Vampires can't be Witches. It upsets the balance of nature, it can't happen." I replied, stuttering at nearly every word. Bonnie shrugged.

"It can be possible... But no one has the power to be part Vampire, part Witch. Something must've happened to you during your transition." Bonnie explained, reaching into her bag and pulling out her Grimoire.

"Maybe Emily wrote about it." Elena pointed out, coming over to Bonnie's side and reading what Bonnie was reading.

"Your silence is really irritating Stefan." I groaned looking over to him, he snapped his head up and flashed a quick smile.

"I'm just thinking, you were turned by Damon who was under compulsion by an Original. Compulsion is pretty special, The Originals were created by magic and all their abilities by magic so maybe it was passed through Damon's compulsion." I stood there staring with my jaw hanging open.

"Bonnie?" My voice croaked, staring at her for some answers, she gave me a look that made my stomach drop.

"Stefan could be right, It was an Original that compelled Damon... So its possible." She replied apologetically. I rubbed my forehead and moaned.

"Does this mean I have to like learn about my powers and crap like that?" I groaned still looking at Bonnie.

"Well, it seems that your powers are slowly coming to you, so for you to truly understand them, you have to practice, and I'll help you." Bonnie smiled when she finished her sentence, making me show a small smile.

"I'm going home, this is too weird for me too deal with right now." I complained, picking up my bag and slinging it around my shoulder.

"I'll tell the school you got sent home." Stefan pointed out as I walked out the door.

I murmured "Thanks" and blurred out the school, making my way home.

So I'm part witch? Which isn't actually supposed to happen? Well I guess I'll have to deal with it with some help.