Chapter 15

*Ava's POV*

"Mr Salvatore, if I knew any better I would say you're trying to court me" I giggled as Damon moved closer to me, a devious grin on his face.

"Now what would give you that impression?" He grinned, taking my hand and escorting me to the main dance hall.

He hovered one of his hands over my hip and the other in front of my hand, we took our places and the music started to flow through the room. We danced what we had been taught. No physical touching, just movements around the room.

"You're cute when you dance." Damon whispered as we switched sides, I blushed and showed a small smile.

"And you are one devil at flirting." I chuckled as he grabbed my hand and twirled me around, completely ignoring the fact we shouldn't touch. I laughed at his actions as he pulled me close to his chest and spun me around slowly.

"Mr Salvatore, you are breaking the rules of the dance, I believe that we're going to be asked to leave." I pointed out as a very angry old lady stormed up to us, Damon turned around and held my hand by his side.

"Don't worry ma'am, we're leaving." He smiled sweetly and pulled me out the party.

"Ava you seem to be ignoring me love, anything the matter?"

I blinked my eyes a couple of time to see Klaus standing in front of me with a glass of bourbon.

"Sorry, just thinking." I breathed as I took the drink from his hand and swallowed a mouthful, Klaus took a seat next to me as Kol and Elijah were in the seats in front of us.

"So you remember the plan?" Elijah asked to which I nodded, Elijah raised his eyebrows at me as if telling me to go through it so I knew every detail.

"I lure Mikael to the house, saying that Elijah, Rebekah and Kol were daggered by Klaus and that the Salvatore had Bonnie to desiccate Klaus so he was weak and venerable. Then he would come the house and Klaus will stake him with the last white oak stake while Kol and Elijah hold him down." I smiled at Elijah who nodded and raised his glass of blood to me.

"Very good sweetheart, but what if he doesn't buy your little story?" Kol snickered, causing me to roll my eyes.

"He will, he wouldn't waste a chance like this." Klaus cut in, glaring at Kol.

"Well then, lets get to our positions. We will wake Rebekah afterwards." Elijah concluded, standing up and buttoning up his shirt jacket. We had to dagger Rebekah so we at least had one body to show Mikael before we attacked.

I felt a buzzing in my pocket and realized my phone was ringing.

"You gonna answer that?" Klaus asked as I was trying to ignore it. Reluctantly I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone to see Damon as the caller ID, sighing I pressed answer.

"Yes?"

"What are you doing with the originals Ava? " Damon pretty much shouted down the phone.

"You seriously need to back off Damon, I'm fine with the Originals and one of them is very fine with me." I grinned and Klaus looked up at me, smirking.

"You talking about Klaus? I guess he's got you wrapped around his little finger then hasn't he? I should've got you away from him when I had the chance." I heard some crashing at the end of phone. Classic Damon wrecking some furniture.

"Shut up Damon, just leave me alone." I growled and hung up the phone and threw it against the wall, feeling empowered at the crack that it made.