Chapter 19

Well now that the Mikaelson's are gone I can go and get some... Supplies from their house. I walked up to the door and pushed it open.

Upon stepping in, something didn't feel right.

I continued into the back room where Klaus keeps his coffins and there was only one there. Odd, he usually takes all the coffins in case of emergency daggering.

Perhaps he's daggered one of them? I hope its Kol. He's such a dick to me. I slowly walked over to the coffin and cautiously opened the lid. To reveal a grey and veiny Elijah.

"What the hell? Why would he dagger Elijah?" I mumbled to myself, I thought I'd be nice and un-dagger him so I held tightly to the blade and yanked it out his chest as hard as I could. I dropped it on the floor then drug a chair over to the coffin so I could wait for Elijah to wake up.

"Wakey wakey." I sung as I saw the grey veins start to fade on his hand, then his face, then his neck, finally he was back to his usual pale colour. I smiled and stood up, the chair scraped against the floor as I did so and Elijah's eyes snapped open.

"Welcome back to the living, or un-living, well un-dead, ugh you get the picture." I joked, picking up the blood bag that I had originally got for myself but decided he needed it more. He sat up in the coffin and groaned. Charming. I held the blood bag up, gesturing if he wanted it and he nodded, passing it over to him he spoke.

"Thank you, Ava." His voice croaked, ripping off the top of the blood bag and drinking it quickly. After a few seconds he had finished the bag and dropped it on the floor. He darted out the coffin and stood behind me.

"No problem Elijah, why did Klaus dagger you anyway?" I asked, turning around to face him. He shrugged and pursed his lips.

"Fancy going for a drink?" I asked, holding out my hand.

"I feel a bit to weak for alcohol right now." He replied, adjusting his suit. I sighed and blurred over to him, grabbing his hand.

"Not that kind of drink." I smirked, winking as I pulled him out the house, I noticed him smiling as I pulled him along to get something a little bit stronger than a Bourbon.

*3rd Person's POV*

A girl sat at the front of a bar. Her long, brown, curly hair cascading over her shoulders as she played with one of the ringlets. Her other hand was occupied by her phone as she read a text.

Ava had messaged Kathrine not long ago, explaining that Klaus and the extended original family, excluding Elijah, had left town. Poor Elijah, Katherine thought. She always had a soft spot for his nobility.

Since he had been abandoned however, Katherine sent a reply, welcoming them to join her at Bree's bar which is where she currently sat.

About ten minutes went by before Katherine was snapped out of her thoughts by two people approaching her.

"Thought you weren't coming." She smirked, spinning on my bar stool to see Ava and Elijah walking up behind and taking seats next to her. Ava grinned at me whereas Elijah frowned a bit. Katherine pouted a bit at him.

"What's up Elijah? Family problems?" She joked, causing him to raise his eyebrows at me. he turned away and discretely compelled a nearby girl to be his late night snack.

"So how have been?" Ava asked, making Katherine pull her attention from Elijah and onto her. I sighed with relief and sipped at my bourbon.

"You know, better that the whole Klaus thing is over. With him gone, I'm pretty much free now to do whatever I want." Katherine replied with a big grin. She couldn't wait to harass Damon and Elena. She know something is going on there between them. Its only a matter of time.

"Well if you need a place to crash, my house is open." Ava smiled, twisting on her chair to where Elijah was and taking the other arm of the girl he was feeding from and drinking from her.

Classic Ava, Katherine grinned. She had been popping up around her ever since she was turned, it's like Katherine can trust her with anything because she knows she wont tell anyone.

"I'll keep that in mind." Katherine answered, raising her glass to Ava and finishing off the remaining alcohol.

Back in Mystic Falls, the Salvatore Boarding house was full of questions.

"Why have the Originals left town so suddenly?" Damon complained, pacing around the parlor. Stefan just shrugged at his brother. Damon continued walking and rubbing his forehead when the door slammed open and Caroline burst in.

"You'll never guess who I just saw down Bree's bar!" She gasped, she had obviously ran all the way for some reason.

"Who? Fairy princess?" Damon replied sarcastically, not bothered about what she was on about. She walked over to them and huffed, folding her arms. She frowned at Damon and stared.

"I think she wants you to ask who." Stefan pointed out, stretching his arms up in the air and then folding them over his chest. Damon groaned and turned to her, pulling a happy face.

"Who was down Bree's bar that seemed so important?" Damon asked with a stupid, sweet tone in his voice. Caroline simply rolled her eyes at him.

"Well if you think that Katherine, Elijah and Ava not important I'll leave you alone then." She mumbled turning and walking away. Now she had his attention. At the mention of Ava's name, he sped in front of Caroline and blocked her path.

"What do you mean? What were they saying?" He confronted her, his face forming a frowning.

"Well all I heard was Ava offering a place to stay for Katherine and then I left." She replied sternly, brushing past him and leaving the house.

Damon spun and faced Stefan who was now standing. The older Salvatore stared at him with his eyes wide open.

"What the hell is going on?" Elena asked, walking through the front door. Damon turned on his heels and looked at her.

"Trouble, that's what's going on."