Chapter 13

*3rd Person's POV*

"Brother you seem to be having a bad impact on the Salvatore's. Care to explain exactly what your intentions are?" Klaus smiled at Elijah's question, the hybrid knew that his brother had been talking to them to get Ava to hate me but Klaus really didn't think that would work.

"I don't know what you mean Elijah, I'm simply being kind to the new arrival to Mystic Falls." Klaus replied innocently, bringing a drink up to his lips and sipping at the blood that was inside it, sighing at the sweet taste.

"You were obviously the one to compel her in 1873 because I recall us being there for a few years. Then of course Mikeal showed up so we had to go, so you decided to leave a gift for her. Compelling Damon to kill her should do the trick." Elijah concluded and Klaus grinned. He placed the drink down on the table in front of him and clapped his hands.

"Well done my dear Elijah, you see? If you think about it properly you will get there in the end." Klaus said sarcastically, grabbing the drink once again and gulping down the remaining blood.

Klaus was about to leave and head to Ava's but Elijah decided to change his decision, by pinning him up against the wall, a disappointed look on his face.

"Do not think she will just fall for you Niklaus, she has a reason not to now, even if she did ignore it." He snarled, letting go of his jacket collar and leaving the hybrid to stand there. Klaus frowned slightly at his brothers words. She didn't want to know about what happened?

"You have no idea." Klaus murmured, knowing that Elijah would hear and he sped off to Ava's house.

*Ava's POV*

"If you love me, let me gooooooooooo!" I sang at the top of my lungs to my Ipod as 'This is Gospel' By Panic! At The Disco blurred through my speakers, I took a big swig of Jack Daniels and continued to dance around my house in just a top and my knickers on. I wanted to just drink away everything that's happened in the past 3 days and start fresh.

I didn't care about what Klaus did.

I didn't care if Damon moved on.

I just didn't give a damn. I'm a big girl and I really didn't care what happened. I haven't turned off my humanity because I promised Lexi that I never would, no matter the situation and since she is dead I'm keeping my word.

I was about to blurt out the next line to the song when I heard a knock at the door, I danced my way down the stairs as the music could be heard all around the house and playfully swung the door open to reveal a very amused looking Klaus.

"Well don't you look better." He smirked, his eyes scanning my body. I held my hand up and him pulled through the door.

"Interesting music taste." He shouted over the loud music as 'Miss Jackson' My Panic! At The Disco played next. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I love these guys, saw them live a few times." I laughed, taking another gulp from the bottle and offering it out to him and he took it and drank some, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand and sighing in pleasure, handing me the bottle I downed the rest of the half empty bottle, throwing it at the wall and letting it smash to pieces.

"Woohoo!" I screamed, throwing my hands up in the air, yea I admit I was pretty drunk and Klaus looked amused by it. I continued to dance and he just stared at me smiling.

"You stare a lot." I slurred, walking over to him and placing each of my hands on his cheeks.

"Just admiring the view." He laughed, taking my hands away and twirling me around. His British accent was strong but mine was stronger, it sounded weird talking to him when I've been use to talking to Americans. I started hysterically laughing, which caused him to look confused.

"I think you should calm down love, you're a bit drunk." He smiled and took my hand and started pulling my upstairs to my bedroom. I groaned at him and pulled my hand away from him.

"You're no fun." I grumbled, looking into my alcohol cabinet and finding another bottle of Jack Daniels, unscrewing the cap and gluging down some more.

"Trust me love, I'm the fun brother, I just think you should slow down." He sounded like Lexi whenever I was drinking away my sorrows. I placed the bottle down and walked over to him, we were standing inches away from each other. I felt his warm breath against my cheeks.

"Well you don't seem fun, you seem boring and kinda depressing actually." I teased, leaning in a bit closer so our chests were touching slightly and his lips were hovering close. His eyes widened and looked deep into mine, like he was seeing right through me.

"Well that, love, was a very big mistake." And with that he crashed his lips into mine, I of course eagerly responded, kissing back deeply. I pushed my fingers through his hair and locked my fingers around it. He traced the line of my lips with his tongue, playfully teasing me.I bit at his lip to gain entrance into his mouth which he surprisingly did. Our tongues glided against each others, is if they were made to be together. This was going to be a long night.