Chapter 22

*3rd Person's POV*

Abigail Gardener sat in the Mystic Grill, her fingers tapping at the bar as she waited to be served. She had spoken with Damon earlier who enlightened her about her sisters current situation.

That's a new one, she thought.

"I'll have a scotch." She asked as she was finally acknowledged by the bartender. He nearly laughed at what she said.

"Yea, and I'd like a holiday to Spain, not happening love." He laughed, shaking his head. Abi threw her head back in annoyance and groaned.

"I said I'd like a scotch please." She repeated, this time with a little bit of compulsion to help her. The bartender looked blank at first but then he blinked and started making her a scotch.

Abi quickly downed it and was about to ask for another when someone beat her to it.

"Two scotches please, on the house of course." A British accent came from behind her. Abi snapped her head around to none other than Klaus.

"Well isn't this dandy." She muttered as she was passed another drink

"A thank you would be nice." Klaus replied sternly, but Abi replied with her worst look.

"I think having me dessacated in a cellar for nearly all my life should cover this and every other thing you do for me." She pointed out, downing the second glass. Klaus laughed and sipped at his drink.

"My apologies for that, anyway, aren't you happy to be reunited with your sister?" Klaus smirked, making Abi raise her eyebrows.

"Well it would be good if you know, she remembered who the hell I was considering you compelled her." She snapped which made Klaus think.

"Fine, I'll remove the compulsion if you do one thing." Klaus negotiated making her moan again.

"Ugh, what is it this time?" Abi complained. The smile on Klaus' mouth grew bigger and bigger.

"Be my partner to the decade dance on Friday." Klaus declared smoothly. The girl raised her eyebrows once more.

"Really? You want me to be your date? Why don't you take Ava?" Abi questioned to which Klaus shrugged.

"She can go with Damon." He stated

"Erm, she hates him?" Abi put her hand up, signaling for another drink.

"Erm, does it look like I care?" Klaus replied, mocking her tone. Abi gave him a dangerous look but he just laughed it off.

"See you on Friday Abi." Klaus called as he walked off.

Abigail couldn't help but glare at the spot where Klaus once sat. She didn't want to go with him to the dance. Hell, she wanted to rip his spine out. But she knew he was the only way of getting Ava back.

Klaus on the other hand was making his way to Ava's house to keep his part of the bargain. Even though he asked Abigail to the dance, he did want to go with Ava. But Klaus knew that after he tells Ava the truth, she's probably going to hate him.

*Ava's POV*

"Look what the cat dragged in." I smirked, turning to see Klaus walking in to my room.

"Don't be so harsh love, I'm here to do good for someone actually." Klaus replied, his voice playing innocence.

"And who might that be?" I questioned. Probably Damon knowing him.

"By your little sister Abi of course." He smirked. I froze, stopping putting away my clothes and turning on my heel to face him.