Chapter 19- Beach Bums

Before going on to read this chapter, I'm just warning you there is some pretty detailed explicit sexual content. Now that you know, if you can't handle that, I would skip the chapter. If you can, read on love :)

"Where's AJ?" I whispered to Sammi as the waffles went around the table.

"I don't know. He went MIA after I talked to him," she whispered back. Jude and Bryson sat across from us and I couldn't help but notice they were staring more than usual. It made me uncomfortable.

"You still have to tell me how that went," I told her.

"You have a lot to tell me as well," she nudged me and then looked at Codi. The boys looked at him as well, but Codi was too occupied with stuffing his face with waffles.

Everyone was acting weird, and I knew AJ going MIA wasn't the cause. There was a curious silence in the room and even whispering between Jude and Bryson while they mouthed things with Sammi. I tried not to let it bother me at first, but it was driving me insane.

"Okay, what is wrong with you guys? Is there something in my hair or something?" I tugged on a few strands to examine if I had gotten food in it. They shook their heads. "So what the fuck is it?" Codi finally look up from his plate that was now finished and eyed Bryson and Jude suspiciously.

"We're all adults here right?" Jude asked. We all nodded in unison. "And as adults we can talk about shit openly and no one will get weird because it's a part of life."

"Jude did you smoke some of your stash before breakfast?" Codi questioned him.

"Yeah man like every day but that's not the point." I looked at Sammi who was looking down at the floor awkwardly. I wondered if I did anything wrong. "Basically what I'm getting at here is..." Jude trailed off.

"Did you guys fuck last night?" Bryson blurted out.

"Bryson!" Sammi threw a piece of waffle at him  and open her mouth shockingly.

"We're not gonna tell AJ or anything we just heard you guys going into Brianna's room last night because we were having a smoke sesh in Sammi's room. I tried to see if you guys would join but once we got to the door you know... I assumed you guys were in an intimate moment," Jude admitted.

"We just didn't want it to be awkward because we knew and we wanted to make sure we knew," Sammi chimed in.

"Wait wait wait... so you guys eavesdropped on us having sex and are asking us to make sure we did because it made you uncomfortable? Isn't that a little weird?" I said. Jude, Bryston, and Sammi exchanged glances before saying anything else.

"So you did," Sammi stated.

"Did what?"

"Have sex."

"For fucks sake yes we did. Not a big deal. Chill out you fucking perverts," Codi mumbled. The three cheered in unison and exchanging "you were right" and "I told you they weren't just chilling". I glanced over at Codi, who caught my eye and then smiled. I shook my head and smirked back.

"Consider yourself lucky Brianna. This man does not do girlfriends. You're the first one in a long time," Jude said. For some reason, that statement made me feel ill. Maybe it was the mention of the word "girlfriend", or maybe it was because I wondered if that girl AJ and Codi fought over was his ex girlfriend. He never said for sure.

"Shut up Jude," he groaned. 

After the laughs were over, we were able to return to normal conservation and funny TV shows, harsh surfing wipe outs, and Jude's lack of attention span. I asked Sammi to help me clear the dishes.