Chapter 32- Getting More than What We Signed Up For

A plate of spaghetti and a few glass of roscato later, I found myself completely engulfed in Codi's presence.

We were all sitting around the table having italian food as a goodbye meal to Sammi. Her flight left at 6am tomorrow and we used the night to get closer than ever before. Time was flying by and before we knew it, it was late and the wine we had been drinking was definitely affecting me.

"... and that's when I swam with a dolphin," Codi finished explaining. He was telling me about his surfing travels in Bali and Australia. It was so cute, the way he got wrapped up in his passions. I could listen to him talk for hours, especially if his hand kept rubbing my knee like it was.

"That sounds amazing." I leaned in. "Dolphins are my favorite animal. They're so intelligent."

His eye maneuvered from my eyes to my lips and to my eyes again, biting his lip a bit as he watched. He knew that was my weakness.

"I'm gonna have to keep that in mind." His hand slid more up my thigh and I watched as he flashed a smile then leaned in so no one could hear what he was saying. "I want you so bad right now." As soon as the words left his mouth I felt heat creep between my legs with want. "I just had to say it now so I could see your face when I said it."

"You always find a way to surprise me huh?" I teased.

"I do actually... want to see another?" He stood up and addressed everyone. "Alright guys it's getting late so I think i'm gonna pass out." He turned quickly to wink at me.

"Me too. Goodnight everyone." I gave Sammi and giant hug. "Safe travels I love you call me when you land?"

"Love you too and I will." She smiled. Codi exchanges goodbyes with Sammi as well before following me up the stairs. As soon as we got to the hallway where people couldn't see us, Codi's hands were all over me.

"We... couldn't even... get to... the... room." I managed to say in between kisses. He tugged the back of my hair gently and tilted me so his tongue could caress my mouth deeper. A moan escaped my lips and he lifted my body. I wrapped my legs around him as he fiddled with the door knob. We stumbled back in to my room but as Codi closed the door, he lost balance and we tumbled the floor. I giggled and we erupted into laughter.

"You're lucky that didn't hurt," I laughed.

"What if it did?"

I lifted my hand to smack his chest but he grabbed it and kissed the top of it. He reeled back and proceeded to take off his shirt. I couldn't help but leaned up to kiss his chest before my lips were back on his. From the desire that shined through his eyes when I pulled back, he couldn't either. He pulled off my top and began trailing kisses down my chest.

"I'll never get tired of kissing you."

"Careful Cali boy." I gave the most seductive look I could. I pressed a finger to his chin. "I can tell when you're lying."

"If you can tell when I'm lying, you should know that I'm not when I tell you..." He pulled back only to pull me tighter in between his legs. His lips grazed my jawline before sucking on my neck. I let out I gasp. "I could kiss you forever."

We were heavily in the moment when a knock came at the door.

"Busy!" I yelled at the door as Codi continued to pull down my pants.

"Sorry to interrupt but is Codi in there?" Jude's voice rang out. Talk about wrong timing. I rolled my eyes.

"Go," I mouthed to Codi, who's mouth was now on my upper thigh. He rolled off and gave me enough time to redress before opening the door.