Chapter 23- Looking for Comfort

"Can you stop staring at me you're making me feel awkward."

Codi stood in front of me in his bathroom, watching as I was about to pull my t-shirt over my head.

"Why?" he snorted.

"Because I've never undressed in front of someone and it not be... you know... sexual."

"I just like watching your body. It's hot." I crossed my arms. He shrugged and sat on the closed toilet, pretending to look at the ground.

I let out a breathe and mumbled a "thank you" out. At this moment I felt extremely self conscious about my body. I mean obviously he's seen me naked, but something about bathroom fluorescent lights and being under them naked that made me freak out about the amount of fat I've probably gained over this trip.

Fuck it. I peeled off my top so I was left topless in my bikini bottoms. Codi, still shirtless, decided to stand and turn on the water faucet.

"How the fuck you are you this gorgeous," he murmured. I quickly took off my bottoms and stepped into the shower before I could even see Codi take off his. I took a deep breath.

Calm down. This is not a big deal.

I mean, if you consider showering with the hottest guy you've met when just months ago you were basically celibate then sure. No big deal.

I leaned my head back and felt the warm water soak into my skin. I had just taken the wash cloth and started lathering the soap into my skin when I felt the shower curtain open. Without saying anything, Codi places his hand on top of the wash cloth and began lathering my back down to my legs before coming back and lathering my chest from behind. He washed with the rag first, and then continued to use his hands to cup and rub my chest in circles.

"Mmh." I let out a relaxed sigh. "That feels good." His hands followed down to my stomach rubbing up and down before finally pausing.

"Your turn," he murmured. I turned, fully facing him. Grabbing his soap and placing it against the wash cloth, I began lather his chest, arms, and back. At first, I stood farther from him because I was nervous. It was when I noticed how carefully he was watching me and how much I was enjoying it that I finally decided to step forward.

I gasped and dropped the cloth as I pulled suddenly to his chest and felt his hard length against me. "Fuck I'm sorry. I just..."

"Got distracted?" he smirked. I looked up from embarrassment and bit back a smile.

"Whatever I'll get it," I mumbled. I was about to lean down when he stopped me.

"Fuck the wash cloth. I want to kiss you." He grabbed my face with both hands before we both closed our eyes and leaned in to kiss. One of his hands wandered to my lower back and the kiss deepened passionately.

I traced my hand down his chest before I reached between his legs and started to stroke him lightly. He let out a low groan from the back of his throat. He stopped kissing me and I pulled back and looked at him confused. His eyes were still full with desire, but looked distracted for a moment.

"Hey." I pulled his chin so I could get his focus back on me. "What's up?"

"Nothing." He gave me a peck on the lips before turning off the water. "I just... wish we could do this forever."

I nodded. "Yeah... me too."

He stepped out and moved the curtain so I could step out too. I dried off quickly, wrapping the towel around my body before walking into his room. Laying on his bed, I pulled out my phone and began to scroll through twitter. I was distracted, and I didn't realize how close he was to me until he spoke up.