AzuraXF!Corrin

To start it off I'm just gonna leave one of the best couples in my opinion just I wished there was a real S support for them, my lesbian girls

"AZURA", Corrin yelled running at full speed seeing Azura taking an area of enemies by herself getting horribly injured. She rushed to Azura's side "Azura what are you thinking?!" She pushed Azura out of the way as a faceless attacked.

"I just thought I c..could've been more helpful to the army if I took them", she responded giving a small warm grin

"Azura-" ,Corrin turned as she slayed a faceless

"Corrin I know why you took me out of some battles it's because I'm weak.." Azura then turned the other direction looking at the others battling for their lives.

"Azura," she let go of her yato and hugged azura "The only reason why I asked you to stay was because I was scared that you'd get hurt." She explained while patting azura's back

"Why me?We all know someone like takumi or ryoma needs a break more than me!" Azura blurted out then covered her mouth "oh gods I'm so sorry corri-"

"Shhh, it's not your fault Azura." She whispered into the singers ear.

"Yes it is corrin!" Azusa moved out of the hug holding her arms still looking at the ground "We should go help the others now.." Azura then quickly rushed to Sakura to protect.Leaving corrin speechless but she did keep near her to make sure no harm comes near the dearest.They fought for a few minutes then subaki finally got the boss.

"CHEERS!" Yelled a few as they went back to base, of course corrin still kept her eyes on her precious blue haired princess.As they went back to camp Corrin went to Azura and made sure no one else was there.

"Hey.." She said as she poked Azura's shoulder

"Hello, Corrin" She responded

"Hello Azura.." Corrin rubbed her arm

"I'm deeply sorry for the yelling corrin I-I just got so emotional when its about....you!" The blue haired songstress confessed to the fellow noble woman.

"Azura!I never knew you.... felt that way" then a slow grin appeared on the dragon princesses face "I get deeply emotional about you as well.." she confessed."Azura may I ask you something really important..?" Corrin nervously said as twirling her hair looking towards the lake.

"Yes!Why of course corrin there's no need to ask!" Azura answered corrin got on her knees and cleared out her throat.

"Azura will you stay with me by my side of all of my life during this war and after the war, will you be my princess and my knight as shall I be yours, it would make me one of the most happiest being alive on this gods forsaken world." She closed her eyes and smiled

"The answer is very obvious" Azura grinned with delight standing up kissing Corrin forehead "yes of course my knight princess, my spear is yours and so is your sword is mine."

Horrible?Thought so.