Drunken!Saber X Reader

Art by tumblr user, gekkouqa-art

Requested by: @Tofuf-Tofu

I gotta stop writing these things at like 3AM in the morning

It's after Celica and Alm's wedding. Saber ended up drunk but stayed composed. Mostly. "Hey lass where can I find some more Ale? " he asked Y/N. She looked at him and knew he had enough to drink.

"Sir I think you've had more than enough. " Y/N told him. He laughed at her.

"No I'm sure it's fine! " He said trying to convince her, Y/N raised her eyebrow.

"Oh really? Then walk straight for me sir. " She asked him, he tried to walk straight but almost tripped. "See, go sit down old man! " Y/N demanded,

"You don't look so young yourself missy, " Saber replied, instantly getting slapped.

"Never mention a women's age. " She told him. Saber smirked and grabbed her around the waist,

"Then how about this 'young' lass grants me a dance with her? " Saber offered, Y/N blushed and puffed her cheeks.

"No way, I have two left feet, plus looks like you would step on my feet. " Y/N responded, instead of listening to her he grabbed her hands and started to sway her around with him. "W-What're you doing! Le-Let me go! " Y/N demanded, Saber was still smirking and continued to dance with her, soon enough she gave in. "Fine, I guess it is fun.. " Y/N said as Saber laughed. Soon enough the two were laughing. "I don't even think this is dancing! "

"Does it matter? " Saber asked, he stopped for a moment.

"No it's fine, I'm really having fun with you. " Y/N told him. She smiled and led instead. It was a more refined dance, Saber tried to follow along but stepped on her feet at least 5 times. "Maybe you should sit. I'm going to get some fresh air. " Y/N informed him, she was walking away but Saber grabbed her wrist.

"I shouldn't leave a little lady by herself, especially at night, let me accompany you. I did fight against Greith himself. " Saber boasted, Y/N let out a small laugh.

"Oh really? Then I'm sure this strong man could protect me in his drunken state. " Y/N spoke, Saber pinned her onto the wall.

"I'm sure this'll show you, " Saber said with another smirk. Y/N blushed and hurried outside.

"I think I will be just quite fine by myself! " she exclaimed. Saber followed along. "I thought I told you I was fine. "

"And I thought we had a great time together. " Saber responded.

"I heard someone say ' Saber found a new one! I wonder how fast she'll be gone? ' so I don't want to be added. " Y/N stated. Saber laughed a bit.

"Lass, are you jealous? " he teased her, she punched him lightly.

"Who wouldn't be. I mean you're a great guy, but I also realized. I don't even know your name. And over here I thought I found the man of my dre—"

"It's Saber, and what's the pretty lass's name? " Saber asked.

"Y/N if you ever plan to meet me again. " Y/N ventured,

"Oh I do lass, and I'll show you how 'fast' you'll be gone. " Saber added.

Next day.

"Saber who was that woman you were with last night? " Celica inquired, she already had guessed but wanted to confirm it.

"A fine lass I met just last night. " Saber answered, Celica softly laughed.

"Yeah, but what exactly is she to you? " Celica asked

"A fine woman. " Saber replied,

"No! I mean relationship wise Saber! Me and you know of your antics with women! " Celica demanded, Saber exhaled.

"Probably just an acquaintance, she was a good one too. " Saber answered finally.

"Did you at least get her name? " Celica asked Saber.

"It was Y/N if my drunken self can remember. Had a real good time with her last night. " Saber said.

"Oh by the mother Saber! Did you reall—"

"We didn't go that far, " Saber said.

Months later

Saber felt like a princess awaiting for her knight when he searched for Y/N. He gave up after a months of searching, she truly was a fine woman Saber met. She was much more of a fine person than he could hope in a noble girl. But months later Celica called him in. The supply of Ale for soldiers came. (don't know why Celica would allow them to have ale but shhh plot convince) Once he entered the room he saw Y/N kneeling down to Celica and Alm. Sabers heart started to beat a bit faster. The room lit up as she turned around to see who opened the door.

"Oh Saber! Good timing! I didn't expect you! " Celica lied, she was setting them up. "Well why don't you two talk, me and Alm have some business elsewhere! " Celica said.

"Wait we do— I mean we do! G-Good bye! " Alm said as Celica dragged her and her husband away. Saber looked at Y/N, she smiled at him.

"So do you wish to dance again? You were quite the dancer the night we met. " Y/N complemented him.

"I don't see why not, now come closer, " Saber commanded of her, she laughed and got closer. He held her hands once again and swayed.

"I've heard of the women that you left in your past, surely I will just be one of the many? " Y/N questioned him.

"Oh no, a fine lass as yourself deserves much more care than that, " Saber said wrapping his arms around her. "But you could be the last one. " Saber offered her.

" let me think about it as we get to know eachother, I don't want to rush straight into a divorce. " Y/N said, both chuckled at her comment.

"As you say lass, " Saber said. Y/N quickly pecked his cheek as they continued to sway around.