Azura X F!Corrin

Guess what.
I'm back.
ANDDD
This is the 100th chapter, and guess what else. Azures X F!Corrin was my first chapter so.
(Also the person who requested a one shot will do after this 👌) but this doesn't mean requests are open,, I have to finish this school year then I will jump right in alright gamers👌

This one was such a joy to write honestly.

Corrin grabbed her Yato and headed to the battlefield, her head full with thoughts. So far they hadn't need to kill a soul, or at least she hasn't, no it is almost 100% needed to kill this time. In addition being the leader of an army was for sure a busy role, but also a stressful one. The problem with this was that Corrin didn't want to bother others so would just bottle it up and keep it to herself, but now she's actually facing what she's fearing. Azura joined along with the albino princess and tapped the other woman's shoulder. "You have something on your mind, care to tell dear? " Azura asked her, Corrin avoided eye contact and smiled.

"I'm all good Azura, lets just focus on the battlefield. " Corrin said trying to sound enthusiastic. Azura didn't buy it. Soon enough they encountered the enemy, so many people there to defend their country with all their might. Corrin was the first one to get attacked, she was being careless. Corrin looked the man in his eye. It screamed desperation, Corrin backed up she couldn't do it. All the training she has done for almost her whole life. Training could never prepare her for the actual thing. Along with the stress of leading an entire army. People will die in this army. Corrin knew that very well. People she probably had never met, fighting for her cause, dead.  With all this stress building up turning into a dragon didn't seem too bad. The problem is her dragonstone was left behind. Corrin was soon turning into the mystical dragon form, Azura looked up ahead at the fellow princess.

"CORRIN! " Azura screamed, Azura dropped her lance and ran over to the dragon. "Corrin you should've said something earlier. " Azura mumbled, the man that attacked Corrin had now fled, so did the rest of the enemy army. Corrin looked down at the blue haired beauty. "Corrin follow me please. We will find your dragonst—" Azura was about to say until Corrin let out a loud roar throughout the battlefield, Azura didn't flinch she stared into presumably Corrin's eyes. The princess moved herself to face Corrin, she delicately placed her hand on the dragon's head and smiled. "Corrin I know you can hear me. " Azura said, the dragon calmed down a bit and laced down as if they were a dog waiting for their treat. Azura looked at a knight and he went up to the two a bit nervous but ready to do anything Azura had asked for.

"What do you need of me? " the gray haired knight asked, Azura looked afar from where she assumed Corrin had lost her dragonstone.

"With your horse find Corrin's dragonstone. Am I clear Silas? " Azura said, the knight nodded as he hopped on his mount to search for the stone. Azura started to hum a melody and it seemed to calm down the dragon.

A few minutes had passed and Azura was still waiting for that dragonstone. Corrin could go berserk at any given moment. Just as the thought crossed her mind a sharp pain had begun in her shoulder. She looked at her shoulder and it was an arrow. Azura could've sworn they all left. Azura was indeed correct, it was a band of bandits from wooden areas approaching. All Azura could do was buy time for Silas to hurry on back. As she hummed she looked over Corrin and no sight of Silas was able to be seen.

"Now what did we catch 'ere? A pretty lil' lady with 'er pet it seems like boys. " the man stated, Azura glared at the band of men. "Feisty. " he joked and took out his axe. "Come with us lil' miss and we won't have t—" the man was about to say as Corrin rises up, furious. "What in the gods name?! " the man exclaimed and motioned his men to come and protect him. Corrin let out yet another loud roar and charged right for them. One by one they died, screams from them were absolute horrid. Soon enough the ground and Corrin soaked in blood. Azura looked to see Silas with the stone in hand and carefully handing it to Azura.

"Thank you Silas.. now if you could leave things to me." , she told him as politely as she could, the knight galloped away as she asked him to. She headed over to the blood thirsty dragon. At any moment they looked as if they were going to kill her. The dragon was throwing itself everywhere as if it was trying to stop itself from attacking Azura. "You are the oceans gray waves~ " hummed Azura, the dragon was obviously having a hard time now. "Destined to seek life beyond the shore, " she continued. Slowly but surely her beloved Corrin appeared, passed out though. Azura rushed to her side and kissed her cheek, tears flowing out of Azura for she knew that no one could see them. Azura grabbed Corrin and carried her back to the astral place where she was tended to by Jakob. Azura and Corrin sat in silence.

"Azura you should've had kille-"

"No. " the blue haired woman says sternly, Corrin tries to get out of bed but Azura stops her. "Recover for now love. " Azura ordered. The albino let out a sigh but they were still definitely bothered.

"I really didn't want to kill those men.. I truly didn't. " Corrin said softly, Azura moved her hand on top of Corrin's.

"I know. Your heart is too pure ever since we've met. " Azura commented, hoping to ease Corrin's concerns.

"You don't get it. I killed them. They will never see their family again, nor friends. All because I.. I.. " Corrin trailed off, Azura grabbed the other female's shoulder and looked pissed.

"Corrin do you not think I ever regret it? Everyone in this army has at least killed one man. To have peace there will always be drawbacks, we will never be able to end it peacefully. We must kill to get a point through to anyone Corrin. " Azura fumed, sure Azura loved Corrin to bits but she couldn't stand Corrin when she gets like this. "Do you think that no one else has to bare the pain of murder? Corrin. We can bare it together, take a load off each other to ease it, that is all we can do, I truly wish I could help you but it's impossible. " Azura added in a bit more calmer voice. Corrin's eyes started to water, Corrin wrapped her arms around Azura.

"Thank you. I love you so much Azura, don't you ever die please. That is all I wish. " Corrin begged, they let go and Azura pulled in for a kiss.

"If you ever can't bare the load alone Corrin just come to me. I am your wife after all. " Azura stated, Corrin let out a small laugh, she wiped her tears away, after getting lectured by Azura she snapped out of it. For now.

"I wouldn't want it any other way dear, " Corrin replied, nuzzling Azura's neck.

"Oh you flirt! " Azura said trying to push Corrin away.

"Says the one that stole a kiss, " Corrin teased back wrapping her arms around her lover. "I don't know what I'd do without you dear, " Corrin whispered into Azura's ear.

"I don't know either, I'm sure I'd miss you either way. " Azura murmured. Corrin's concerns weren't wiped but simply shortened, it was a weight of her shoulders she could share with her significant other.